or Connect

Posts by EBugatti

Owning both, I can say the Cheaney 125 are far roomier in the toe box than the Church 173.Compare for example the Arthur III in an F fitting with a Chetwyn in an F fitting. You could almost size a half-size down in the Arthur.
+1, and please add French cuffed shirts!!
I agree that it is a shame. DC is a sartorial wasteland. There are NO premium stores there at all (please don't call Saks, Nordstroms et al. "premium", nor the tiny Hermes, Gucci, etc. outposts that are excuses for having a presence). The only place where an occasional premium product can be had is in the likes of small boutique like Skyvalet. It is incredibly short-sighted of EG to leave them. They will certainly not sell much at BB in Georgetown--it is a college kid...
^^^ Well done, Stitchy!
Stitch, don't take this the wrong way, but I am seeing a pattern with you. This is the second or third time in my casual perusal of this forum where someone has taken the time to write out some great advice/suggestions (or a detailed sartorial quote, previously) and rather than read it and think about what has been written, you are quick to tl;dr the quote (albeit politely). And yet you DO appear to have the time to post endlessly.Quick $0.02 (unsolicited): learn to...
What last are those EGs on? What size did you get?
Did so already. Thanks. I really hope you folks consider adding at least *some* french cuff shirts to your lineup (not just the basic ones).
If you make a shirt with the Windsor check fabric and a cutaway collar and French cuffs, I'll take one straight away.
With all due respect, I would seriously consider revising your survey questions before your go live with it (although it might be too late). You needlessly break down ages into categories that really make no sense (how does the 44 - 49 group differ materially from 50 - 54? I'm sure the overlap is tremendous). You really want to segment the under 100K folks to within 20K but then group all the 100K+ together? REally? I would make the categories under 50, 50 - 99, 100-...
Im with the EGs 888s