or Connect

Posts by EBugatti

Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Yesterday afternoon, kept the shirt, changed everything else: Gnatty, Who makes the shirt? MTM?
Quote: Originally Posted by artoftime Wallace Those have to be my favorite JL double monks. I have the William and the Chapel but like yours better.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Bolt of lightning in the works...stay tuned... - B You know, I understand it has gotta stink being stuck on the East Coast these days... that's why everyone's so testy... I guess not everyone's writing this beachside in sunny australia while a gorgeous blonde is putting some sunscreen on my shoulders... sigh...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Don't make me angry. - B Lol!
Quote: Originally Posted by artoftime Lobb d.monks (in house bastardize Chestnut hue) - switched to Alden suede chukkas Are those the William I?
Skinny, What if Vox's pockets were really askew, and not just because he rushed out of his car and snapped the photo? Does the emperor have no clothes? I think the poster was not being inappropriate in bringing this to Vox's attention. As it turns out, it was not a defect. But in theory, it could have been, however unlikely. Flying off the handle at this comment is really unjustified.
Gnatty, Very nice. Really like the suit/tie/shoes combo
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Freeze My Balls Off II Monday: [click photo to travel back to the Jurassic] Steed (Edwin DeBoise) DB bespoke suit in Smith & Co. 11oz flannel (for those of you who care, this is a model with the front cut) Dege & Skinner (Robert Whittaker) bespoke shirt in Acorn Grange, barrel cuffs E. G. Cappelli (for A Suitable Wardrobe) lined six-fold tie Drakes wool and silk square Thurston suspenders with the much...
I own over a dozen Church's, several Trickers, and several C&Js. I would say I really like the fit of the Church's (the 73, 100, and 173 lasts in particular), but think the leather is better on the Trickers and C&Js. So comfort wise my choices would be (1) Ch, (2) Tr, (3) C&J, for look/leather (1) C&J, (2) Tr, and (3) Ch. But you can't go wrong with any of them. To NYR--how did you find the Trickers Monk tight? I find the 5 fitting to be quite wide--wider than the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Borrelli Travelsmith RRL RL So Vox, I guess this is what you mean by "shivering" right? Sorry Moo... couldn't resist... after Vox and Srivats were going at it on pant length, you pulled out all the stops on yours! But, as I've said before--to each his own. Variety is what makes personal style interesting.