or Connect

Posts by EBugatti

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger How do you find the last on this shoe? I'm generally a 9.5 D in US or an 8.5 E in C&J...any help on sizing would be appreciated for the following shoe: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...electedFitID=0 Also, any comments re: the shoe and how it compares to other English brogues would be appreciated. 81 LAST NYR-- so I am your size: 9.5D US and I wear an 8.5F in those Church's. I own two...
Let me preface this by saying I looooved to drive my E46 M3. But finally got rid of it. (Bought it new). Tons of maintenance/repairs. Partial list: - Xenon headlamp went out. - Both window moldings came unglued. - Passenger window wouldn't seal every time you shut the door. Had to lower and raise window--pain in the neck. This problem was never solved by BMW. - Right door lock went defective. - Rain sensing wipers defective. - Driver side leather seat came...
I don't know where you live/vacation, but how about taking her to a place that has generally well-dressed women everywhere? That may inspire her. I've found that women tend to adapt to their surroundings. If women around them are poorly dressed, they don't make as much of an effort. It has been said before: women dress for other women, not for men.
Quote: Originally Posted by anon I can only imagine how catty the bitches there would be. Considering how some of the "girls" here behave...
I never spray mine. And as said above, just brush them and they look great. I find the spray actually darkens and changes the suede's color. I'd rather have the original color and when they wear out, buy a new pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Attachment 39620 Attachment 39621 Attachment 39622 Attachment 39623 Attachment 39624 Attachment 39625 Truly a cut above. Excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by calvinloke Boring suit again, but not so boring tie. Actually a newly bought tie. Who makes the tie? Looks a bit like Emma Willis.
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett Do people really not tuck in the tail through the keeper? I didn't realize/don't think it's "wrong" to do so...I mean sprezzatura and all is nice, but the tie is just sloppy when the keeper is not used. Never use the keeper.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Rainy gloomy Tuesday in the A: Excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 More f*cking rain so no shoe shots, sorry: Those pants look a bit baggy.