or Connect

Posts by EBugatti

^^^ignore him Spoo, he's just trying to get a rise out of you. Even a blind man can see the belt is flawless.
^^^ if you want to try the freezing method, put shoe in a plastic bag (loosely) and place in freezer overnight. Then using a butter knife or other dull edge, carefully remove the gum.
Best way (although, might be tough if you have a small freezer) is to put them in the freezer overnight. The gum will just easily come off (unless you have mashed it into the leather sole).
^^^ Stitchy, that's a common problem with channeled soles. Just glue them back down.
It's just jealousy, Ethan, jealousy. You and the Armoury folks look great, and you are a pleasure to do business with. My best wishes to you for Christmas!
As a long time Church's owner I can certainly attest to the inferior quality of the (especially later) last 73 range, most specifically to the ones that don't say "custom grade". If you were lucky enough to get a custom grade version of the 73, it is going to be a decent shoe; the others are not a bargain--they are what you are paying for. I would stick to the standard custom grade range and even avoid the lower priced city range which also are inferior IMO.
Like the colors, but the jacket seems a bit bulky on you.
By the way, Stitchy... I'm betting that your decision to strategically hide your scruffy beard/neck area will result in your pics being far more appreciated. Very good call. It will silence your critics.
Forget about all those nouveau riche wannabes drinking Macallan 25 swill... Lol
Looks like it's Polo RL