or Connect

Posts by whomewhat

If the facts are as he states, and I tend to believe they are as he seems genuinely upset about them, I suspect I might call in a favor to deal wtih this guy. Family is important above all to me and we are talking about statutory rape. How is a 16 year old girl able to make a decision about a reltionship with a 40 year old man? Clearly, he exercised unrighteous dominion over her and a brother has a right, maybe even an obligation, to protect his sister. The Christian...
rnoldh is correct that the truth is an absoute defense against libel or slander, and in this case we are talking about libel since you will be printing flyers. The lesser standard is that you simply have a good faith belief that what you are saying is true, even if it turned out to be false. Now, fi the individual was a person in the public, like a politician or someone famous, well, then the standard is even lower and you need not even have a good faith belief that it...
1971. I was 12 years old and had a paper route so I had a little money of my own. I went to a garage sale around the corner from my house where this guy had a colleciton of 45's. He had about 20 or more that were from Elvis that he was selling for around a dime a piece. I bought them all!
I would have loved to buy them both pair as they appear to be my size (although I am not sure about the width). Sadly, I ruptured the plantar fascia in my right foot two weeks ago(ruptured the left foot in 1995) and will now have my 7th foot surgery. I am wondering if I will ever get the chance to enjoy shoes again, and I love shoes! I bought a pair of JM Westons crocodile split toes that fit me perfectly and now I may never get to use them again after wearing them one...
From age 13 on I wore prescription glasses so I could not really wear any kind of sunglasses that I liked. In 2000 and again in 2005, I had LASIK surgery that left me with 20/20 vision for the first time in my life (although I am now going blind in my left eye. Things happen.). Anyway, I wanted something that looked good on me, would last a long time, and that would stay in style for a long time, since these were the first real sunglasses I had ever bought. I decided...
Quote: Originally Posted by VMan That brown Kiton belt is really pretty. Yes, it is my favorite as well and certainly cost me the most.
Left to Right: Erreghe Black Crocodile - Silver Buckle Erreghe Black Crocodile - Silver Buckle Kiton Brown Crocodile - Silver Buckle Erreghe Dark Brown Crocodile - Gold Buckle Erreghe Black Crocodile - Gold Buckle
[quote=well-kept;466589] Quote: Originally Posted by whomewhat I'm seven years old but precocious. And I actually know and work with "Hollywood producers" and one certified "billionaire". They all use assistants for mundane transactions and use rerouted addresses in dealing with the public. Every time. Every one. Please pardon my ignorance. "Every time. Every one. Please pardon my ignorance." Apparently, you are ignorant. If you make...
[quote=well-kept;466478] Quote: Originally Posted by I have sold to doctors, lawyers, millionaires, 2 billionaires, politicians, and celebrities. :/QUOTE An eBay transaction in which the buyer tells the seller not only his profession but also his net worth. This is common. "Ask Buyer a Question.": "What do you do?" Answer: "I'm a celebrity. And a billionaire." I really wonder how old some of you are to make such ignorant comments. If...
I have a pair of Edward Green for Paul Stewart trees that are marked 10D, which I believe was the US size since they fit my US size 10 shoes so they may fit 9.5D UK?