or Connect

Posts by hyogen

price drop. this is nearing 75% off of retail price -_-
New pics added. The last 4 are new (taken with SLR) in the light next to a window. Hopefully will be a better representative of this $1000 Faconnable lambskin jacket! $280
Price drop
Price drop to 300
Sold. Thanks
price drop. interested in trades for 38R burberry trenchcoat or peacoat
price drop to 325. If you want to see a video of this jacket in action.... it is featured on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlsv6tGTCz0&list=UUcMIAbq7q7HGXv_xfhKXXIQ&index=20&feature=plcp
THE LAST 4 PICS are new and taken with a decent camera (non-camera-phone) and in natural light. Really nice Faconnable lambskin jacket. Size Medium. Purchased from Nordstrom maybe 2-2.5 years ago. Retail $995. Just don't wear it much... goes well with a pair of skinny jeans or dress pants. I have just one trader feedback here, but i have feedback on a couple different forums (tennis warehouse and pbnation and headfi) and around 970 positive feedback on ebay under...
don't have any feedback here, but I have tons of feedback on Talk Tennis Warehouse and PBNation forums under the same nickname as here. About 800 positive feedback on Ebay under eenamiohyo. 50R (European) so it's a 40R 63% cotton 37% polyamide lining 100% cotton, sleeve lining 100% polyester This has NOT been altered in any way. I believe it was purchased from Nordstrom. I want to sell because I rarely wear this and lost 40lbs so I could use a size smaller. I also...
sheesh. are their clothes even made in japan?