or Connect

Posts by hyogen

Hooded tshirt?
What peacoat is that, RFX?
Woo hoo thanks for the tip! I checked just now and it was in sale section. Only medium. On sale for $99.... Minus 30% with MUSTHAVE code. Plus $8.95 shipping. I was waived shipping after talking to the online rep on my last order so I don't mind so much that I had to pay it.http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/washedfavoriteshirts/PRDOVR~20596/99102840139/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~Twill%20dot/20596.jsp$79.99 total, regularly $138So...
$15 isn't bad.. Will they make the sleeves slimmer also for that price?
Whoa.... Maybe I'll see some pop up on eBay then.. I wish I had seen the navy dot twill bd shirt in e sale section! I want a medium if anyone has one to sell
too trendy? by itself then?
still on the fence about a chambray shirt.. I think the dark indigo denim is too dark for me.. is this chambray shirt just a passing fad? I currently like the look with the tie and jacket.
Suit size sorry
wow, tried this on and it fits like it should.. REALLY slim arm holes...... I'm a 38-40 and the Small was just a little too snug, and the M was maybe a tiny bit too big. I need to lose some pounds and the small would be perfect.The only thing I didn't like was that it was just a little too short. Too cropped of a peacoat, imo. It was $128 at the store and 30% off today. The quality looked pretty nice - at least as good as H&M's I'm sure.. Not THAT huge of a...
The new stuff has arrived on the website The 25% off $150 plus free shipping is in effect for one more day also. This is the shirt I really liked after trying it on. Looks way better than in this picture imo: