or Connect

Posts by hyogen

price drop to $570 shipped...
All of these shirts have been worn just a couple times - No rips, tears, stains. Have seen a couple of wash/dry cycles. All retailed at around $50 - $75. I'm happy to combine shipping. If you buy 3 or more, I'll ship for free. Otherwise shipping is $6. I have tons of references on other boards under this name--just 1 here so far. The red/black check - Lrg Wovens The Youngblood shirt - has pockets on the side (and front). Button-down with covered buttons...
I have the Burton Goretex AK 2L (or 3L) suit as well. That one for sure is more waterproof and seems to have more heavy duty taped seams. However, this one is quite waterproof as far as I can tell - I've worn it all day long and I don't get wet (aside from sweating inside). I've worn this as a rain jacket once before and the water seems to roll off. Shell: 100% nylon. Membrane: 100% Polyurethane. These have really great venting zippers for cross body air flow.. If...
a little disappointing black friday sale... same sale they had for like 2 weeks almost a couple weeks ago. Jcrew Factory....haha--their "40% everything!!!!" sale is actually more expensive by a lot than what it was less than a week ago when they had 30-33%? of of already reduced items.. A tie I was going to buy could have been $10....now it's $24, which is 40% off of "retail". -_- got the dot twill shirt and it is awesome! It's almost as slim fitting as the actual...
down to $300 total.
down to $600 for mine. D&G 40R $1045 retail...worn just a couple times -_- will be very sad to sell, but I want to size down and not sure if I need such a warm jacket. Good pics added.. It's an impeccable peacoat
$100 price drop down to $600 shipped.......!
The sold out fair isle sweater is back on sale in size small.
added a grip of good photos of my D&G peacoat that's for sale (possible trade). Open to offers
I also have the size 9 or 9.5 matching "Sabbath" boots that I'd sell if anyone was seriously interested. I'll put this up on ebay pretty soon--need to free up some cash before black friday -_- Jacket is M, Pants are L. I am a 38-40 in a suit and wear 32/30 - 32/32 pants, but this should fit a wider range of sizes. Adjustable belts, cinches, etc... Interlocking pants and jacket so snow doesn't get in. worn just a couple times. In excellent to like new condition. No...