or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

Tang, those are some good points on differences between Trocus and MOP shell. Ataturk, thanks for the kind words! Always great to hear from satisfied customers. FYI, I posted a new sale thread detailing some new color MOP buttons I just got in, plus all the usual ones I sell. Check the link in my sig if interested. Cheers, Sean Paul
Quote: Originally Posted by aleksandr Pretty sure a bump for a restock is acceptable, there may have been people who wanted to buy previously but couldn't cause stock was out. As far as a price increase goes, if it relates to new items I think that's fine, notwithstanding that other similiar/identical items have been sold in the past. That's just my 2c of course. Appreciate your feedback, but I can't see how a bump for restock is...
sweet, bumping your own thread to say you're "restocked" and also introducing a price increase is acceptable? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...38#post4534338
New styles have arrived! I now have the AK button available in Smoke color as well as a very limited run of Midnight Blue! One of my best repeat customers put in a special request for the blue AK's. Since I was not able to order enough in that color for my bulk pricing, the few shirt sets I do have available are going to be priced higher. I still have stock of all my other MOP button offerings below as well. Style 1: The "AK" These buttons are considered by many...
sweet shoes - PM sent! SP
price drop 6/4 on nice collective
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! All shirts with FREE shipping CONUS; PM for International Previous thread too old to edit, new thread plus price drop here. Nice Collective 2 button khaki blazer, size Medium, 100% Cotton, BNWT. Dual split vents (still stitched), metal buttons, working 4-button cuffs! Really impressive build quality, thick fabric, just a sick jacket. MSRP is $875! Asking $265 -> 251 -> 238 -> 224 -> 212...
Drop 4/14 on R&B denim; Rag and Bone Blazer SOLD
price drop 4/13 Nice Collective
price drop 4/13 Nice Collective