or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

Quote: Originally Posted by aleksandr Pretty sure a bump for a restock is acceptable, there may have been people who wanted to buy previously but couldn't cause stock was out. As far as a price increase goes, if it relates to new items I think that's fine, notwithstanding that other similiar/identical items have been sold in the past. That's just my 2c of course. Appreciate your feedback, but I can't see how a bump for restock is...
sweet, bumping your own thread to say you're "restocked" and also introducing a price increase is acceptable? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...38#post4534338
New styles have arrived! I now have the AK button available in Smoke color as well as a very limited run of Midnight Blue! One of my best repeat customers put in a special request for the blue AK's. Since I was not able to order enough in that color for my bulk pricing, the few shirt sets I do have available are going to be priced higher. I still have stock of all my other MOP button offerings below as well. Style 1: The "AK" These buttons are considered by many...
sweet shoes - PM sent! SP
price drop 6/4 on nice collective
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! All shirts with FREE shipping CONUS; PM for International Previous thread too old to edit, new thread plus price drop here. Nice Collective 2 button khaki blazer, size Medium, 100% Cotton, BNWT. Dual split vents (still stitched), metal buttons, working 4-button cuffs! Really impressive build quality, thick fabric, just a sick jacket. MSRP is $875! Asking $265 -> 251 -> 238 -> 224 -> 212...
Drop 4/14 on R&B denim; Rag and Bone Blazer SOLD
price drop 4/13 Nice Collective
price drop 4/13 Nice Collective
price drop 4/10 on R&B blazer; Rag bone long sleeve military shirt SOLD