or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

Just wanted to say Thanks to jrd617 for some excellent jeans!! Solid seller. cheers SP
price drop 7/12 on Prada
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! All shirts with FREE shipping CONUS; PM for International. Shipping on other items as noted. Previous thread too OLD to edit, started a new one off with price drop on the Acne denim. Nice Collective 2 button khaki blazer, size Medium, 100% Cotton, BNWT. Dual split vents (still stitched), metal buttons, working 4-button cuffs! Really impressive build quality, thick fabric, just a sick...
price drop 7/9 on Nice C.
price drop 7/8 on Prada pants
I'm preparing to get in another batch of MOP buttons from the factory in Italy and thought I'd open this one up to the forum to see if there was anyone out there interested in custom color Mother of Pearl buttons in the "AK" style (see my sales thread for details on the blue AK's). This would work especially well if we had consensus on a few colors as my minimum order quantity is about 10 shirt sets. I was thinking I would just take the requests up front and that...
Drop 7/5 on Ricci shirt
I had a TM Lewin shirt with some crummy plastic buttons on it and decided to upgrade them to the "AK" Mother of Pearl buttons. Did this awhile back but haven't gotten around to posting photos until now. Also, I had picked up an OCBD shirt from a board member on B&S and decided to swap those out for the 4mm MOP's. I thought this one was pretty cool since I went with a light blue thread for some contrast. The last few button upgrades I've done have also been experiments...
Added Parke and Ronen gear on 7/3.
Quote: Originally Posted by deez nuts i cant edit my original post to add new items, did i do something wrong? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=239468 Well, it looks like a couple weeks back you did bump it with a response that just said "replied to your PM's!" which is not a valid reason for bump. However, more likely is that you started this thread back in April and the time period has expired on being able to edit it. You...