or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

AAAAPaypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! ACNE denim. Size 31/34, dark and crisp, Slim Straight Leg, "Scrape Blue". BNWT, MSRP $230. Asking $106 -> 99 -> 90 SOLD plus shipping. BiG measurements (inches): Waist: 32.5 Inseam: 35 Front Rise: 9.5 Back Rise: 14.25 Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.25 Leg opening: 8
AAPaypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! All shirts with FREE shipping CONUS; PM for International Stefano Ricci dress shirt, white with very thin stripes of blue and white. Size 17.5 (44), 100% cotton, no CP, French cuffs, those crazy octagon Ricci MOP buttons! MSRP $650. Measurements (in inches): Pitt to Pitt - 25 Shoulders (across the back) - 21 Length (in back, from collar to bottom center of shirt) - 32.5 Sleeve (from...
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! Prada luxurious slim dress pants, grey with faint plaid pattern! Size Eur 46 (about US 32), flat front, 95% Virgin Wool, 5% Silk. Made in Italy, of course. MSRP $595. Measurements (in inches): Waist - 32.5 Front Rise - 11.5 Rear Rise - 15.5 Thigh - 11.5 Knee - 9.5 Leg opening - 7 Inseam - unhemmed Asking $196 -> 186 plus shipping SOLD.
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! Parke & Ronen SS shirt, navy gingham. Size Large, 100% cotton, no CP, slim fitting, MSRP $138. Bought this from their website on a discount and it doesn't fit me like I hoped, I'm in between their Medium and Large sizes. Parke & Ronen doesn't allow returns of any item that is not full price. Trying to recoup my costs on this really nice shirt. Measurements (in inches): Pitt to Pitt -...
Paypal and Google Checkout both accepted. Please PM with any questions or offers! Nice Collective 2 button khaki blazer, size Medium, 100% Cotton, BNWT. Dual split vents (still stitched), metal buttons, working 4-button cuffs! Really impressive build quality, thick fabric, just a sick jacket. MSRP is $875! Asking $180 ->170 -> 160 plus shipping SOLD. Measurements (in inches): Pitt to Pitt - 20.5 Shoulders (across the back) - 17.25 Length (in back, from collar to...
I still have stock of all MOP button offerings below. Style 1: The Ultimate These buttons are considered by many to be the ultimate Mother of Pearl button for size 18L due to the thickness, shape and shine! Note the curved, saucer-like bottom and the design of the wider rim on the top. The Ultimate Smoke MOP's are available in sizes 18L and 16L only (no 14L). The specs for all the Ultimate buttons are the same: 18L are 3.5mm thick, the 16L are 3.2mm thick and the 14L...
price drop 7/19 on Acne Denim
price drop 7/19 on Prada!
Just wanted to say Thanks to jrd617 for some excellent jeans!! Solid seller. cheers SP
price drop 7/12 on Prada