or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

first episode and the fists started flying already...is anyone surprised? lol. Sammy is such a waste of time on there
price drop 1/4 on Brioni
Price drop Ricci 12/28. @spefactor - sent you a PM yesterday! cheers, SP
price drop 12/24 on Brioni! It's Xmas eve, stop hiding from your family and surfing SF!
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke How many threads are we allowed to have? I try to keep everything to one thread, but obviously, it would be advantageous to have many separate threads so that my titles can include all my specific items. I'm not exactly sure as I thought that the idea was to keep them mostly consolidated - but right now on the first page there are a couple people with 3-4 separate threads each. Do they really need...
price drops 12/22 on both Zegnas
Quote: Originally Posted by Coburn 1988 Electrical Engineering $45,000. Today it would probably be $60 - 65,000 That's pretty solid for an EE in '88!! straight outta college in early 2001, Electrical Engineering, $55k.
price drop 12/21 on Ricci.
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Another suggestion for the mods: It should be against the rules to try to sell used items without explicitly mentioning that they are used and what kind of condition the item s are in. I see that several sellers are trying to sell used stuff like this. +1,000. Not sure how to enforce that better, other than a buyer reporting it into the mods and then the mods have to spend more time dealing out some...
price drop 12/20 on Brioni