or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

The Mother of Pearl shell is from Australia and the buttons are drilled and polished in Italy. In the case of these blue buttons, the finishing process includes dying them the blue color. Mother of Pearl takes and holds dye extremely well - it does not wash or bleed out, nor does it look white if you manage to chip it somehow.Hope that helps!Cheers,SP
Blue MOPs are back in stock!
Price drop on all horn buttons for SF members! All button are in stock - bringing in larger quantity orders from Italy has allowed me to lower the price a little bit again. Cheers!
I will send you a PM now with the details!Please note that all the MOP shirt buttons in this thread are still available; however, the blue and green buttons from the other thread are currently sold out.Thanks.
SOLD!
Update - only one set of Green AK's left.
Great info, thanks for your reply!
AlaraShirt, were your Mother of Pearl buttons of the thinner variety? Hearing that you moved away from them because of a lot of breakage sounds strange to me, as thicker MOP buttons of high quality usually do not chip or break unless mistreated at the dry cleaners.Is this "Mother of Pearl Blend" a natural shell material of some sort?thanks,SP
Thanks for the reminder! I just sold off the rest of the blue buttons yesterday and have now updated the thread to reflect this. cheers.
PM sent and thanks for your interest!cheers,SP