or Connect

Posts by S. Paul

PM sent!
Up for sale is an excellent pair of To Boot New York black leather cap-toe oxfords in size 13! The style name is "Adam Derrick". The leather is in fantastic condition and the shoes were kept with cedar trees. I had a shoe cobbler replace the entire sole of these shoes with his best leather dress bottoms that are made in Italy. The heel is half rubber and half leather, for some grip. The stock bottoms that came with these shoes were actually not very good which was...
***SOLD**** Up for sale is a Brand New With Tags pair of Rivet Chino 10oz Indigo Sea Canvas pants by Epaulet, size 32! I bought these and didn't get around to evaluating them until it was too late, but they don't fit me that well so my loss is your gain. Made in the USA, most of you are familiar with Epaulet but I will take measurements later if needed. Really cool, thick pants with the canvas selvedge stripe. CONUS shipping for $10 (or less if you live in the SouthEast)...
Update 8/14/2016 - all buttons in stock and still available!
Hello, thanks for your interest! Yes, all buttons shown in this thread as well as the colored MOP and Horn button threads are still available. Please PM with your specific style/size/color needs and I'll help get you the excellent buttons that you need!Cheers,Sean Paul
Here you go!Black Saucer Horn buttons in size 48L (30.5mm diameter or 1.20 inches)Thickness is 6.8mm. Will add info and photos into the main body of thread up above.Cheers,Sean Paul
Beautiful coat!! Epaulet always has some great stuff. It's hard to tell from those photos if the horn buttons are just super shiny on the outer edge and it's catching the light when the pictures are taken, or if they have a metal ring around the outside of the horn. Either way, I don't have anything exactly like that. However, I did just get in some large overcoat size buttons (50L, I think, need to double check) that match my Black Saucer style horn buttons! Those,...
Green Ultimate MOP are back in stock! I will post up photos soon. Same specs/sizes/pricing as Blue Ultimate MOP. cheers, SP
Thanks for your interest, however, I do not have any MOP buttons for suit jackets. My other thread has buffalo horn suit buttons for sale in black and brown, though.I did look into MOP suit buttons but the demand seems to be very low and the cost was quite high so I decided against it.cheers,SP
Update 12/15/14: All buffalo horn buttons in this thread are still available! Just a quick note - any white lines or streaks you may see in the photos above or in the buttons you receive are natural striations in the horn from the animal itself. This is part of what gives horn it's natural and unique look as a suit button. If you have a preference one way or the other regarding these striations, please make note of it when you order. Additionally, if you happen to...