or Connect

Posts by aon

Got this Milton Dip Dye shoes last weekend. I think its a very nice pair for casual wear. The sizing, however, is weird. All of my PS shoes are 9UK...but this is an 8UK and it fits well.
Check your PM for collins jacket. Thanks
Thanks.
I'm actually satisfied with the crotch and seat. But I'm more worried with the length. Any slight movement will reveal the socks. I don't know if its fine or not.
Guys I need help regarding the fit and length of my trousers. Is the length too short? Is it too tapered? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Rushden Range. Thanks! I didn't expect the quality of the Rushden Range to be like this.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Is it supposed to be like this or are these seconds? Not sure if these are seconds. But they were on sale in the Gilt website last October from $320 to $120.
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats ^ I really dislike the 'G' logo on the back of the heel. Never seen that on dress shoes. I don't like it either. Anyway those are just $120.00 so I shouldn't really expect much.
Grenson captoes I got from Gilt. It's really soft and comfortable but I think the leather feels really cheap. Does anyone know if this is from the Rushden Line or Feathermaster? Thanks.
Prior to discovering SF I've been reading GQ and Details. But ever since I've discovered this forum I realized I was wasting money on those magazines. How about a styleforum magazine?