or Connect

Posts by aon

How about an Oris Artelier?
Get another pair of shoes.
I hope they find a way to circumvent this restriction. Just use a bit of creativity like selling shoes to an imaginary person "X" instore who will then set up an ebay account to sell the shoes online.
Kenneth Cole, Prada, Bally, Cole Haan.
Worth quoting again. Very nice shoes. [/quote]
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz blake rapid never tried trickers but they are not as good as c&j, you buy paul smith for the design Thanks. I was really saving up for a pair of C&J but I wasn't able to resist when I saw the shoes in the PS store at 60% off.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Nice. Those look like Nashes but with the medallion from the Corso. Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Those are nice and the true colors in the outdoor pics looks great. Thanks! The best part is I got them for only $190. Do you guys know if these are goodyear welted or blake rapid? How do quality of PS shoes compare to other english shoemakers at the same price range.. like...
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Nice color, and the leather looks very soft. Quote: Originally Posted by Warren G. PS leather is really soft I agree, they're the most comfortable leather shoes that I have.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Those are fantastic! Blake / Rapid or Goodyear? I'm a novice when it comes to shoes so i have no idea.. But most of PS shoes are Blake Rapid so I'm guessing this has the same construction.
My new pair for casual wear.