or Connect

Posts by aon

Quote: Originally Posted by tim_horton What are the details on the pair in the middle? I really like those... That's cheaney for lane crawford I bought in hk. Quality is really good with chanelled soles. That's my favorite pair.
Got this from Plal just today. C&J Weymouth. slowly building up my collection:
Check out pictures from this website www.closeupandprivate.com The model seems to wear a bow tie a lot. I'm sure there's a photo there of a bow tie without a jacket or sweater
A friend of mine is going to Singapore, does anyone know where one can buy all the back issues of the Rake? Thanks in advance!
My first English made shoes.. Joseph Cheaney for Lane Crawford. I was supposed to buy c&j westbourne but I need a pair of dark brown captoes. Hope I made the right decision. What can you say about the quality of these shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 taiwan? macau
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia Very casual. Very nice. Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 ^ I LOVE those trousers!! Shoes look good too, well done! Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg Very nice fit. Great photos. Even greater shoes. Thanks!!
Sorry for the huge files.