or Connect

Posts by aon

Quote: Originally Posted by Odd I/O Does this include shoe trees? He said he'll include the trees on my first order, which usually costs 50 euros
That's why I didn't bother to ask for a vat refund since their price seems to be a good deal.
So what do you guys think about the prices of margo and ralph? Is 440 euros including shipping a fair deal? How much does it cost to order vass from budapest and have it shipped to the US?
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 All these vashhh pics are making me anxious for the arrival of my pairs Me too. Can't wait for my chukka boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm Aon - did you get your shoes? Not yet but they're en route. They respond to emails promptly. Ralph has provided me the tracking number. They use Colissimo for shipping. My shoes might be here next week.
I like their jeans and plain ocbd shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II Very good price. I thought so as well.. I just hope the shoes reach me.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm do they remove the VAT as well? do they include the shoe trees? That I wasn't able to ask. The total amount I paid is 440 euros for the Calf Chukka Boots on the U Last
I tried to place an order yesterday. I emailed them first asking if they do shipping to my country. Ralph Abbou replied promptly and he was willing to answer all of my questions. He informed me he'll send the parcel on monday and will email me the tracking number. I'll update this thread upon receipt of my order. Hope everything goes smoothly. They were also willing to declare the item as a gift to minimize if not avoid customs charges.