or Connect

Posts by aon

Quote: Originally Posted by david3558 Wow... simply beautiful. Are those C&J's considered wholecuts? What'd be the proper term for those? Those Bally's are also beautiful, what model and how much did it set you back? The Weymouth is a wholecut from the handgrade line. The color is much nicer in person. The double monks are Bally Scribes, forgot the name of the model though. Got them for just a little over 300USD at 60% off from a...
c&j weymouth
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Bally Scribes (Charles) on par with EG [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] lasted trees [IMG][/IMG] These are lovely! I think they would look better in dark brown.
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 I remember a case from Styleforum where one the English shoe retailers sent somebody defective shoes. They sent them a new pair and let them keep the old ones. If I was EG, I'd send new shoes, or perhaps do the service for free. I would not want to incur the wrath of iGents. Seriously. I remember this too. I think it was church's.
Quote: Originally Posted by meister http://www.bally.com/Index.aspx Very nice. Makes me want to buy another pair of scribes.
Maybe we should just have an Official Double Monk Thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by quuz Im thinking of either the crockett & jones lowndes or carminas double monks for the same purpose. I feel like the slightly more rounded last on the carminas will work better togheter with jeans compared to the more pointy/square toe on the lowndes I also like the shape of the Carminas more than the Lowndes. The Carminas also seem to have a better finish.
I had my package declared as gift but customs still assessed me duties and import vat based on value of 100 euros.
hermes man: I heard these shoes give you super powers. Try jumping off the petronas towers wearing these. It will help you glide through.