or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

How is that something to get your pissed?
Just found out they are going to move forward with the repairs. I was a little surprised based on the damages, but that is the decision they made. It's good news, but I must admit I had started to come to like the idea of getting out of my car payment for a while and downsizing to something cheap and used. I guess I could always sell the car down the line but who knows how much a drop in my car's resell value this wreck is going to cause.
Other than that last exorcism gag, the trailer wasn't bad. I just think the trailer could have been cut better. I'm keeping an open mind on the project as there was enough shown to make me think they have their hearts in the right place and this won't be a senseless reboot/remake. No way in Hell it will be as good as the original, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have potential to be a fun film in it's own right. My biggest issue with the whole thing is that I still...
I Googled "FBI Obey" looking for a dumb meme to post and was amused that the image results returned are full of pictures of Tim Cook and Apple. https://www.google.com/search?q=apple+obey&espv=2&biw=1438&bih=914&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigw6Cor6XLAhWE6iYKHcisBYkQ_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=FBI+obey
It takes a special kind of asshole to sue a reporter for publishing a story that you are worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
I still occasionally get a letter in the mail for not paying a toll fee in Maryland six or so years ago. Never ended up on my credit report and I figure it has to be reaching it's statue of limitations soon.
FTFY.
It's mind boggling to me that Trump has made it this far. I know many Republicans, but not a single supporter of the man. Infact most I know downright detest Trump and would rather not vote at all then support him in the election.
The complete history of the greatest starship in all of Sci-Fi, the Millennium Falcon. http://kitbashed.com/blog/a-complete-history-of-the-millennium-falcon
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!...