or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Thanks piobear.I've been around, but mostly lurking. Been busy with life, work and my girlfriend. One of the jobs sounds like it could be a good fit. Not sure about the other two, but i'm excited to find out.
Yeah, I could see that. Will be my first time eating there. Hope the food's decent.
Got contacted today for three different jobs to set up initial interviews. Feels good to be on a bit of a roll. Odd thing is one of the recruiters wants to meet at a local bakery to talk. Is this normal? Certainly new to me. I've always had phone interviews or met at the main office.
http://gigaom.com/2013/08/12/end-of-the-road-beckons-for-blackberry-company-is-looking-for-possible-transactions/ Rut ro...
Back in college I did an internship and at lunch some coworkers and I started talking about favorite TV shows. I brought up Buffy and an older lady proceeded to tell me how only goths and people obsessed with "devil imagery" would watch a show that featured vampires and demons. This struck me at the time as an odd and frankly dumb leap to make.Drawing a connection between being a fan of a show with a strong young female lead and enjoying cartoon ponies has that beat....
It's funny, but I have recently got my girlfriend hooked on Buffy. She never watched it before and knew very little about the show and its characters. I have been enjoying going through the early seasons with her. Best moment so far was watching the reaction to her face at the end of "Surprise" and the formal revelation on what transpired in "Innocence."We are a little more than mid way through season 3 at the moment. I'm questioning my determination for the show once we...
This is a great sale. Would love to hear some additional feedback on the quality of the items for sale.
Ok, well i've had inexpensive belts last years and i've seen others fall apart. Wouldn't t blame someone at all for wanting to invest in a nicer belt that uses quality leather and hardware.
It does sound like they are going to position this movie as Man of Steel 2, instead of it's own separate film franchise. I had originally envisioned it as a Worlds Finest movie, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Batman doesn't take up a lot of screen time and is there more to provide focus and point Clark in the right direction. Towards the real villain of the movie. Perhaps someone hiding in plain sight, but with aspirations that...