or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Kind of reminds me of a friend of mine retro game room. He's a heavy game and has plenty of money to spend on the hobby so he set up a spare room to just play old stuff. He keeps a CRT in it on purpose even when he could easily switch it out for a flatscreen.
There is a chance this movie could be good but I'll ask it again in this thread. Did you come out of Winter Soldier hopeful the next one would be Avengers 2.5 Super Hero Westlemania? That's not at all what I had in mind.
It worked in World War Hulk because of the narrative established in Planet Hulk and it not going against Hulk's character. He's fought heroes many times over the years.It also works when heroes first meet. It's all but an established troupe in comics.It didn't at all work in the Civil War comic storyline. You had characters acting completely out of the ordinary. Some of the actions taken by certain heroes felt all but insane. The whole storyline was a mess. One of the...
Further thoughts. [[SPOILER]]
It's Fok's way of saying
New cast were great in the film. Rey, Fin, Poe, Kylo and BB8. I honestly loved them. I've got no idea how soulless one would need to hate them all. One or two of them sure, but not them all. At some point I think you need to start questioning if you even like these types of movies.
Regarding the above: [[SPOILER]]
Spot on comment I found regarding one of the pivotal scenes in the film. [[SPOILER]]
http://deadline.com/2015/12/star-war...ws-1201669166/ ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Sets Its Sights On A $130M-$145M Friday & $250M-$275M Weekend. Apparently people weren't closely following Ataturk's posts in this thread. :-(
Ataturk's mental gymnastics are always amusing. Looking forward to many months of him pointing out every possible one could dislike this film. It's almost like JJ killed his puppy or something.