or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

This has potential to be my new favorite YouTube channel.
I can see it in your eyes.
Good for him.
Interesting data showing that Apple has widened it's lead over the 2nd highest selling handset manufacture in the US, Samsung. http://www.loopinsight.com/2013/04/04/apple-widens-its-lead-on-samsung-in-the-us/ Keep in mind this data is relevant to the individual companies and their handset market share. If you include all "Android phones" into a single pot, then Google is still in the lead (even if that lead has slightly diminished). Apple's doing just fine.
I wasn't aware that not being fed turns large groups of people into crazed running lunatics.
Anyone else reading the best thing going in comics right now?
If you are at all looking to use the tablet for work or concerned about the app ecosystem, I would stick with iPad. It's the safest bet in these areas, by a mile. Fire is great for a lightweight, inexpensive, media consumption device.
I had the original Fire and enjoyed it. Only sold it because I ended up buying an iPad 3. If you are heavily tied into Amazon's ecosystem then then these don't make bad tablets at all on a budget. T-Bone, it's not hard to set up most smartphones at a hotspot. You should be able to do it in a few quick steps.