or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

People complained (me included) about the Yoda fight because it didn't feel right. It didn't feel like something the Yoda from the OT would do. Having him jump around like a pokemon holding a lightsaber felt wrong in the context of his established and loved by fans character. It was not because of the fact that it didn't feel "realistic" to have him stand up to a man several times his size in a lightsaber fight. You can also choose to keep ignoring that Kylo was not in...
And? I hated the prequels, but Yoda was able to hold a light saber against a fully grown man several times his size in a fight. Characters have been shown to take huge physical leaps and run at super speeds in these movies. It's the Force. The only reason people are complaining here is because Rey is a woman and suddenly these things because huge plot issues.
I've watched the movie three times and can assure you she certainly does use the Force. In fact there is a moment that specificically calls out to this fact in the film.You also want to keep ignoring the fact that he was emotionally unstable from just killing his father and shot by a weapon that was shown several times to be powerful enough to knock storm troopers off thier feet. So he was not in top shape at the time of the fight with her, which by the way was moments...
I couldn't tell you, but would assume it's a lot less. Plus you can earn gold to use towards Arena runs which give you a free pack no matter what. Cards can be "dusted" too and the dust used to craft new cards.
I'm glad to know all you gentlemen and your families will be safe when the inevitable zombie apocalypse hits.
Interesting. I didn't know they had cards like that in MtG. Guess I can see how cheating would be very hard to pull off.One criticism that HS is getting is that it can be a bit of a challenge for new players to ramp up. Takes a long time to build car pools for good decks and having to buy so many expansion wings at once (if you want those new cards) is a lot of change to drop, versus long time players who buy them over time when they come out. It's an issue Blizzard has...
Oculus Rift launching in March for a whopping $599. That's steep. Anyone still planning to get one? http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/6/10722212/oculus-rift-price-shipping-date-ces-2016
TFA is set to overtake Avatar's record earnings shortly. This is for the USA only and no one knows it if will manage to beat Avatar's world wide take. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/01/06/star-wars-the-force-awakens-overtakes-avatar-in-north-america/
I used to play Monopoly all the time with my sister and I have a female cousin who wanted to play it when we were at our grandmother's house.