or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Green does look great. I'd make it the stretch goal over Navy. Keep chestnut the main one.
I think chestnut would look great and appeals to me, but i'd think a weekender in mocha would sell in higher numbers.
I think Lex looks fine. Hopefully he wears a suit in the movie. Not digging what little we see of hit outfit in that pic. Don't care for what they are doing with the Thing. Not feeling the rest of the team either.
Agreed. Green is a shade you really have to get right for it to work.
Personally I love brass hardware. It looks great on the cognac briefcase and will look perfect on the chestnut weekender. To be honest, I always thought Linjer should have gone with it on the Mocha brief too. If I was you guys I wouldn't care so much if the hardware matches your other items from Linjer. It could be seen as a good thing it not to if you are planning on buying the weekender if the same leather color as your briefcase. Then you don't end up looking like you...
I like Gotham for the most part. Penguin is fantastic in it. What I can't stand are young Bruce and Selina. It would be a far better show without the kids.
People bitched that Apple didn't have background refresh for years, then when they finally added it they turned it off. [[SPOILER]]
Looks fun.
Best trailer yet. Actually has some humor to it.
I like the retro look of the Smeg, but not enough to pay a sizable premium for it. As twist said, it really depends on your kitchen