or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I wouldn't be surprised if a HUD is an option. I also bet they will offer a larger than normal amount of options for the interior designed to upsell the consumer unhappy with how bland it looks, but dead set on owning the car.
Tesla Model 3's exterior looks great, as expected. The interior on the other hand is rather bland. When I first saw pictures I had assumed it was due to being an early prototype and was largely unfinished. Apparently that is not the case and the company is claiming that the version they showed is close to what will be sold, save a few refinements here and there.
No problem at all. Like I said, check out this thread for other ideas as it's a great resource.
What color do you want? If you are ok with black the Whitehouse Cox bag that was posted a couple pages ago from the company's outlet is a fantastic deal. High quality bridle leather and pigskin lining. Slim too. Should fall right withing your price range. Personally I would want a shade of brown, but that's a matter of personal taste.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Whitehouse-Cox-L9892-Zip-Top-Side-Pocket-Briefcase-Winter-Special-Offer-/191833730432?Linjer makes an outstanding...
These bags are awesome. I'm shocked it hasn't sold yet.
For Piob.
That looks like it wasn't stitched properly to me.
Yeah, that's my whole thing. End a show properly. Don't cancel it too soon, rush the ending or drag it on to death. Keep momentum and finish the story.
Jessica Jones started out strong but really started to drag towards the end. They should have had her investigating other cases along the way instead of being so focused on Killgrave. Around episode 10 or so it felt like some of the main characters went insane and started making decisions that made no sense. Overall I enjoyed it, mainly for David Tennant, but I have had zero desire to watch it again. Unlike Daredevil which I have blown through the best episodes several times.
Any fans of Person of Interest? I must admit I had all but wrote off that show, but one of my best friends kept telling me to give it a shot. The show is amazing. First season feels like a fairly standard CBS police procedural with some slight Sci-Fi elements mixed in, but somehow still managed to be fun. Thing is the show quickly begins to transform itself and by the 3rd season no longer even feels like what it started out as. The Sci-Fi elements rach up as do...