or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Lol. The percentage of the laptop market sold that is 17 inches is very small. If they can't scale the weekender to carry green and navy, what makes you think they'd design a new briefcase for a laptop that big?
I actually think the basic premise of the new Terminator movie works very well. The whole series has been about time travel and changing the future, so why not use that to reboot the universe and start fresh? It's not like this means our Blu-Rays or Terminator and T2 will suddenly self destruct. They will always be there and if anything this feels a lot like what JJ did with Star Trek. [[SPOILER]] Regarding your other points, I agree. Whedon's run on Astonishing was...
@Harold falcon
I expected far more member reviews by this point. Come on guys. Step it up.
SkinnyGoomba's posts in this thread are one of the main reasons I read this forVm anymore.
I'm curious what the inside of the apartments look like. Once you reach a certain level that's generally what matters most when renting.
It's crazy how well this trailer re-cut works. The music matches up perfectly.
Mortal Kombat X is looking excellent. I don't game much anymore but am on on the verge of getting a PS4 just to play that game.
Deadpool looks great but I still don't have much faith the movie will turn out to be any good.
I'm hesitant to use a third party keyboard that syncs my keystrokes over the cloud to a third party server. Unfortunately that's the only way to allow Swiftkey to learn and adapt to your typing.I had it installed for a while then decided I was uncomfortable with the process.