or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I enjoyed Matt Smith's run, but this season keeps getting better and better. Loved the last couple episodes.
The classic "I can't possibly be racist because I have black friends" stance. [[SPOILER]]
You should really consider posting photos of any bags or portfolios you have been using a that show some age. I can't imagine I'm the only one who would be interested in seeing this.A great promo to run after launch would be to have owners send in photos of their purchases in daily use and (more so) after the leather has started to show age. Post them to social media, etc. Maybe, once a week/month select the best one and give them a discount on a future purchase. Would...
Inside of the bags look great. I take it there are no pockets on the otherside of the interior that isn't shown?
Installed 8.0.2 on my iPhone 5 last night. It crashed the phone during install and had to recover via iTunes. After that, everything has worked fine. Can tell they still have bugs to work out.
To change the topic to something more productive for the community as a whole, has anyone been following the controversy on Swiftkey? There has been a lot of chatter on how their keyboard connects to their app and sends records of what you type to the cloud to help improve your typing experience, if you allow it to. Now they claim it's encrypted and they don't sell this information to be used in ads, but that's a lot of faith to put in a reality lay small time operations....
Ah look, we are all just messing around in this thread and having fun. Besides it was the second time and I'd be curious what source you read that had a different version of Apple's official statement. As for being rude, arrogant and uncivil... Well, i'd argue that calling others fanboys and apologists for their opinions can come across as such.
Jobs? He was legendary for being an asshole at times.
They certainly did fuck up with the antenna. Waited too long to comment on it. Bad handling of the PR side of things and Jobs came across like he was in denial.Contrast that with now and they are reacting quickly and making official statements on the "issue" shortly as it came to light. It reflects the recent change in who heads their PR Department and the company itself.
Once again you didn't bother to take a moment of of your day to research what you are commenting on. How surprising. This is taken directly from Apple's official public statement: "With normal use a bend in iPhone is extremely rare and through our first six days of sale, a total a total of nine customers have contacted Apple with a bent iPhone 6 Plus. As with any Apple product, if you have questions please contact Apple." This falls perfectly in line with my statement...