or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

One my best friends just ordered one. His Air 2's screen broke so he's going to trade it in on the Pro instead of spending $375 (shit!) on repairs. His main selling point on the Pro is that he reads a lot of digital comics and wants to view them in larger deluxe sizing.
I doubt it will happen, at least for this film. Kylo has to carry over for two more films and his lightsaber is very much part of what Disney hopes becomes his iconic design. Why draw attention to such an obvious fault (if it is one) when he would be using again in future movies. If it happens it will likely be in the final film of this trilogy.
Anyone else notice that his cross guard sabers connect in this pic near the top? Weird since we know that's not the design. Might be a screw up?
I'm really starting to wonder if Kylo's face is badly scared under that mask. The scenes they have shown without it only show the back of his head.
I'll be the first to point out Lucas' fault but this is just plain dumb. The man created some universes rich with lore that have stood the test of time. The fact that scenes in some of his movies were influenced by the work of others does little to change that.
A huge amount of modern sci-fi has its roots in the work that was done in John Carpenter of Mars. The irony in seeing people accuse the recent movie based on the property of being a rip off of the Star Wars prequels was not insignificant.
Fucking love CAKE.
YES YES YES!!! http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/10/joel-hodgson-announces-bring-back-mst3k-initiative-and-kickstarter/ I'm backing the Hell out of this.
The original last name of the hero was meant to be Starkiller.
Maybe the guy he went to school with named Vader used to bully him. Lol