Posts by Jr Mouse

It's a re-gift? That's hilarious. Well he's banned from any future Secret Santa's and is a strong contender for the 2016 Douche of the Year award.Glad it worked out in the end.
Those who sign up for Secret Santa and fail to send off a gift burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
@Mreams99 has been more then patient on this. I did hear back once from his SS on the 30th and he indicated that he was going to have something in the mail within a day or two. A request for an update after that went ignored. Since then I realized that he is also the guy that @Whiteslashasian sent a gift two a few weeks ago and never acknowledged it. Not trying to stir the hornets nest, but @Rich0116 really needs to provide an update soon. Things come up. We all get...
He hasn't done either.
Going by the purely scientific metric of thumbed posts, i'd say these have been the top two gifts this year so far.
I've been in communication with /slash regarding the guy he sent gifts to. Giving his guy a chance to update me on status. He had indicated before that there was some family issues that caused him to be out of touch. I'll update as soon as I know more.
He has it and said he will post soon.
I'm going to try and get another update, but we may have someone who hasn't shipped yet.