or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I don't mind Reynolds much at all. Even enjoyed him in a few roles. He's not the problem with that trailer.
That Joker Vs Deadpool short that was posted not long ago nailed the tone much better than that trailer did. I wasn't impressed with what they have shown.
The greatest sin of this trailer is that it's not funny. If you can't nail the humor in a Deadpool movie, you've got nothing.If this movie ends up being as bad as it looks then Fox's track record of managing these Marvel properties is going to have been abysmal. If you count all the mutant related films and the three about the Fantastic Four you are looking at 11 total. Only four of the X-men films have been worth watching. Everything else has been either garbage or a...
That name is rather... unfortunate. Would have worked better as an Antman tie in.EDIT:I stand corrected. Carry on Dennys.
Ugh. The FF movie is sounding even worse then I had thought it might be based on some of the reviews I've read. Absolute garbage. The sooner Fox gives up on the franchise and trades it back to Marvel the better. Poor @RFX45.
Or wicker lounge chairs that cost over $15k.
WWED What Wouldn't Edinatlanta Do. This should be made into a tee shirt to raise money for charity this Holiday. I bet Fok would blow past last years record.
This is how most of my great successes have come about in the last few years.
In non colon related news, I had a second interview yesterday that went very well. Not holding my breath, but I've got a good feeling on this one. Wish me luck e-broz.
The Colonhood of Exploding Pants.