or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

This God awful cartoon is causing a stir. https://mic.com/articles/143471/the-internet-is-freaking-out-about-this-antifeminist-political-cartoon?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&utm_content=inf_10_285_2&tse_id=INF_68baec933c7e46cf9547cf71de1ee40a#.T5JqUzUJO
Good info Dieworkwear. To his question, I believe it is synthetic and has the benefit of being more stain resistant. Davesmith, those bags look great. You always manage to carry nice things.
BAMP
Well everything has to be an expanded universe these days. So why not?
Haven't seen Spectre yet, but I believe it. He's not the right actor for it so maybe it's time to bring in someone who is.
Yeah, I would love a full return to the more light hearted Bond. People associate that with camp, but there is no reason it needs to be.
The age thing doesn't bother me. I'm just ready for a new take on the franchise.
That's a LOT of money to turn down. I know he has been wanting to get out of the franchise for a while, but I can't imagine rejecting that kind of cash for two more films.
I have no experience with the brand so I really couldn't tell you. I did some poking around and it looks like they started their web store in January of this year, so they are very new. As far as I can tell the people who run this Etsy shop founded the brand. They might be seeing if they can make a successful go at bag making as a business and are keeping pricing low at the start with plans to raise it over time if they start to take off.For a fully veggie tanned bag with...