or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I wonder if they are going to try and visualize how Daredevil "sees" in the show or just trust the audience to get it.
Haven't been keeping up with comics. But i've heard its a good book.
Still waiting on the pics.
Please do. Feedback would be fantastic.
Real nice.
Elysium wasn't bad. I enjoyed it even if District 9 was a far better film. If anything, that was Elysium's biggest problem. Expectations were very high going into it.
I've got no first hand experience with either, but have heard good things. I plan on trying one of these brands out when I get around to replacing my current mattress which I haven't cared much for.
Eh. Just because there are examples in the comics doesn't make it a good thing. I also feel like they went over the top with the tattoos. Having a chain mail design in ink covering his exposed arm is a bit much.
Still think he'd be a better Namor. Just doesn't look like aquaman to me. Edit: Why does his trident have five tips?
These bugs existed before the latest patch. So it didn't cause them and obviously didn't fix them.I hope the rumors are true that ios9 will be heavily focused on making the OS faster and more stable instead of bloating it up with a bunch of new features.