or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Confirmation that both the lightning headphones and adapter/dongle have built in DAC's.http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/20/lightning-earpods-teardown-confirms-dac/This makes sense as Lightning is a digital standard and something along the path to your headphones would have to convert the signal to analog. So this raises the very real and important question as to how high of quality the DAC Apple is using here is. I am under the impression that a lot of people are missing...
2nd day with the ip7 and the lack of headphone jack has already screwed me over. Ran out the door this morning and grabbed my old headphones by mistake. Don't have the adapter on me either.
I really don't think it looks all that bad. It's not a sexy care by any means, but it's no more offensive to look at then any other battery case I have seen on the market.That's weird because everywhere that had a black phone in stock only had the 128 or 256. No one had a 32.
Forgot to mention that I got to play around with the iPhone 7 smart battery case. It actually feels good in your hands. Better then any other battery case I have held. Nice grip to it. Didn't add much bulk. Only thing I didn't like was the size of the bottom lip.
The processors in the modern iPhones have been more than enough to handle basic UI tasks like butter. It's when running apps, processing photos, etc, that you see the benefit.
All the Apple stores and ATT stores I checked were out of black iPhones. I had to get mine at a Best Buy Mobile store. It seems like 32 gigs is sold out everywhere. That's why I ended up with the 128. It's all I could find. Not sure I really need that much space.
It feels a little more snappy. I won't really know till I am able to reinstall my backup and start playing around with all my apps and games. Having double the ram, coming from the 6, should be a huge improvement in web browsing.
iPhone 7 vs Galaxy S7 water test.
I have the iPhone 7 128 gig in matte black. Would have gone for a 32 gig but no one had them in stock.
Played with an iPhone 7 at Best Buy last night. Couple thoughts. The new home button isn't bad at all. The old button was better but I'm ok with the new one. One thing that I found weird is not being able to swipe back into the main home screen from the camera once you enter that mode. It's awkward since swiping works on home screen and the widgets view. Just not camera. Didn't really get to mess around with much else. Trying to buy a matte black 7 today.