or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Looks comfortable to lean back on the headboard and read.
For some reason SF won't keep me logged in on my iPhone's safari. I've tried everything to fix it, but nothing works. Anyone else have similar problems? It's annoying as ****.
I once had a girl I was seeing sext me while a guy was doing repairs to my iPhone in the back.
Somehow managed to drop my phone at just the right angle to break the screen even with a case. Getting it repaired on Wed at the local Apple Store. Was quoted $109 which seems less then I had anticipated. Regarding the Spark email app I recommended earlier. I still think it's a great app, but i've been seeing more and more bugs. Surprised by the lack of updates, but I think I grew spoiled by how quickly Outlook and Mailbox were updated to fix things.
Must be my shitty taste, but both the slopping roof and rock garden work well for me with the space shown.
When you first mentioned going all white I didn't think I'd like the result, but this looks very nice. The rug is perfect.What bed is that Matt?
Re-watched the holy trinity yesterday. It amazes me how well they still hold up. Did Harmy's Despecialized Editions and they are are worth the hype. It's a masterful re-cut and easily the best versions of the films available. For reference:
I wasn't a big fan of the last hitting mechanic. Having a single map never got boring to me as surprising as that sounds. It some ways it enhances the game by letting everyone focus on improving strategies for it with ought having to learn other play areas.
Chrono Trigger is by far my favorite RPG the company has made. FWIW, I prefer both FF9 and FFX to FF7.
I've read that the digital download versions of the films lack it too, save for the first film which FOX still has rights to.John Williams actually wrote the opening theme with FOX's fanfair in mind. That's why it flows so well.