or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

It's all sight gags. Some good ones and all. Don't get me wrong. Just didn't have much of a plot and the villain was laughably bad. I'm still on the side of it being worth seeing once.
I didn't feel it diminished Kylo Ren in the least. After all the film bent over backwards letting us know that he was still in training and had much to learn. If anything it will make for a nice story arc for the character as we see him become more confident and master the use of the Force.EDIT: I feel like a lot of people miss this and make the mistake of comparing him to Vader. When we meet Vader he had already mastered the Force. Kylo clearly has not.
After my post I was thinking they could handle the scene pretty much like it was in the comic and get away with it. [[SPOILER]] You are right that it would have to be a loose adaptation. After-all many of the main characters like Hulk and Red Skull are not available for use. I think it's as good a Wolverine story as any to have be his final in the role.
Yes worth renting. Ant-Man is pretty much a perfect example of a film I would label a "rental." See it once, be glad you did and move on.
That would be a good analogy if players in the NFL had access to mystical forces.
Pretty much confirms the rumor that it's based on Old Man Logan. Rated R or not i'm not really sure how they can pull that one off considering: [[SPOILER]] Will Fox be ok with showing that on screen? I'm not really sure.
I'd rank this above GoTG mainly because I believe it will be far more re-watchable then GoTG was. The jokes that gave GoTG so much of it's charm quickly start to feel old and you begin to notice how paper thin the plot is after seeing it a few times.
Well argued as always. If you want to believe the film was a "Cap film at heart" go right ahead and continue to do so. As I have said before, making that assertion is about as logical as saying X-Men 2 was a Wolverine film. You can keep harping on the spoiler thing if you want. It's not like I didn't admit to it being a mistake on my part and fix it or anything.
It's lazy criticism like a lot of other things that keep getting thrown out to try and diminish the film. Frankly, I've started to just block it out as background noise on the internet.
I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around, but a movie can be a really good romp and still not meet expectations. It didn't live up to the potential that Winter Soldier laid out and felt very much like Avengers 2.5. I fail to see how anyone could say otherwise. Spider-man turned out to be a really good take on the character, but about as shoe-horned into the plot as he could be. It's widely known he was added as a script re-write after the deal was made and it...