or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

The property management company was a pain in the ass to deal with from day one. Over the year and a half I lived there I had come to learn they had bad reputation in town. One of my friends dealt with them before as had a real estate agent I know. I had actually assumed they would try and dick me over on my deposit, but never would have guessed this bad. I do plan on fighting it. I'll do small claims court if it comes to that. The spot under the bed didn't look hot. ...
Sorry to hear that OTC. I actually came here to post a somewhat related issue. I had been waiting almost a month to get a somewhat sizable deposit back from the property management company that managed the condo I was renting on behalf of the owners. When I spoke to the owner of the company a little over a week ago he indicated everything looked fine and they would only be deducting a small cleaning fee for some frozen food I left in the freezer by mistake. Got a letter...
This looks ****ing horrible.
Havana and Washington fit in a 46L. Mainly looking for odd jackets.Also If you see any 46L/44L in a different cut please let me know. I can always check with a SS rep to see if they would work and might take a chance on it if the price is good.
I've always loved the idea of the Expendable films, it's the execution that has lacked something. The first two were average action films wanting to be more. I hope the third finally achieves it.
Super Friends did a lot of damage to Aquaman over the years, but he can be a great character. All it takes is the right writers on his book.
Dumb shit.
That guy would make just about a perfect Namor. I really don't see him as Aquaman, but will reserve judgement till they show him off in costume.
I sized up in my Havana jacket and the fit is just about perfect. I'm normally a 44L and went with a 46L.
I'll admit I am a fan of the classic and Pre-Nu52 version of Captain Marvel, but I am not even sure the post Nu52 relaunch version would fit well into the Snyder-verse. Perhaps the film will be allowed to stand on it's own without having to concern itself too much with fitting into DC's overall thematic universe they are setting up.