or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Really does make the whole statement better...
That looks delicious.
Yes it got destroyed in Into Darkness. I was just pointing out that in the NuTrek universe that if it is destroyed in Beyond, it is only the second time.
The Enterprise took a fair amount of battle damage in Star Trek 2009, but it was not destroyed. That was the USS Kelvin from the opening of the first movie.
I'm fine with the iPad Pro other then pricing of it and the Pencil's hardware. Both should be lower IMO.
iPhone 6 was Apple's ugliest iPhone to date. The 7 looks to continue that trend. At least we have cases.
Wonder Woman's trailer was fantastic! They nail WWs outlook on things. A cool backdrop using WW1. Lasso looks Hype. A less cheesy Cap 1 like movie. Pine used as the foil for the man dominated societies. This will be big.
Looks like Harvey might have nailed this one.
Why does everyone think it's a binary choice between dark/moody and Marvelesque. They could easily make the DC a little more fun and hopeful without copying Marvel's house style.
I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been much of an uproar from Autism awareness organizations. You would think they would jump on this story to get some statements in the news.