or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

lol
Sounds completely legit.
You must be fun at parties.
Hillary Clinton's appearance on Between Two Ferns with Zack Galifianakis. http://mashable.com/2016/09/22/hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns-interview/#lkLoL0B4aZqQ
I try to get the sign ups going early. No one is saying you have to start shopping yet.
Sometimes the new releases have a few bugs to work out that can cause issues with battery drain. After a patch or two they tend to get worked out. For what it's worth my iPhone 7 seems to be slightly better battery wise, but I wouldn't call it impressive.
I take it I need to see the first one?
Lots of hand waving by the usual Apple Bloggers on the company's decision to not drastically change the design of the 7. Gruber is trying to argue that Apple is positioning the iPhone as an Iconic design like the Eames lounge chair or the 911. The failure of this argument is fairly easy to see as Apple has historically radically redesigned the iPhone every two years. The 3, 4, 5 and 6 are for the most part fresh designs that don't look like the models before. This will...
Everything I have read about Marvel's Civil War 2 series makes it all seem absurd. Regarding your spoilers: [[SPOILER]]