Posts by Jr Mouse

So what is it going to take to get CE superstar @Medwed a custom title related to birds? Perhaps Resident Ill-Eagle?
IMAX poster. Love the art direction they are using to market this film.
I have to admit I haven't finished Luke Cage yet. Only a few episodes left, but things were really dragging. I'm sure i'll finish it at some point and give Iron Fist a shot. While I am a fan I think it's fair to point out that the biggest issue with these Netflix Marvel shows is they are too long. I wish they would cut out about 1/3 the episodes and tighten up the stories. Even the first season of Daredevil which is the best of the bunch dragged a little at the end....
Saw Kong Skull Island this weekend. Well most of it. I wasn't feeling well and ended up having to leave to go home about 2/3 in.Fun film! Kong's all over it and makes his first appearance very early in the film. So for those of you who complained about Godzilla not having enough of the big guy in it, you won't have any such concerns here. Most of the cast works well and the action involving Kong that I got to see was done nicely. I'm going to hold off till Blu Ray to...
Fixed.
Just rumors, but if even part of this is true then this show is going to be a mess.
@Deusis this is a really nice design. I think it would work well for someone who wants as minimalistic a wallet as possible without switching to a card case. https://www.guardedgoods.com/collections/sample-sale/products/sample-clayton-whiskey-shell-cordovan-test-bifold-pattern
I have no first hand experience with a bag from Oppermann, inquired about the brand on this forum some time ago. Was reached out to by someone who had bought one of their smaller briefcases and was unhappy. The leather in the pictures he sent me looked like a bit of a mess. It very well might have been a bag that slipped by QC and not indicative of the brand's quality as a whole, but he decided to return it and explore other brands.On the other hand, I have heard nothing...
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]