or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I use a ton of data and regret no longer having my unlimited plan.
Hell yes. Use the Hell out of your bags. Beat them up then clean them up later on with some conditioner. You will eventually get a fantastic patina. Don't baby them.
Ugh. Please no Red Hulk. Just please leave him out of the movies.
Video for Target's Share the Force campaign makes me feel like a kid again.
I must admit i'm having a hard time getting excited for Civil War. I know it's only loosely based on the comic series, but I really disliked the whole of it. The whole concept left me numb and I am having a hard time seeing how they will translate it to film in a way that I will find interesting.
I'm sure he will. The guy was a Stormtropper at the start of the film with zero lightsaber training. That doesn't mean we won't be in for an emotional fight as he tries.It's a trilogy. If he's using a lightsaber in this film for the first time, then it's likely he will start training in the next one. I suspect that the girl might already be trained to some extent at the start of the film. Luke training them both in episode 8 could make for some fum scenes.
Briefly saw this on my iPhone while reading the forum. Don't get me wrong. I like you guys and all, but would rather avoid sending any of you virtual kisses....
That plays well into my theory that Disney wants to move the story awar from the Sith's "rule of two." It's too limiting for a universe that has potential to be rich and expansive. Plus more dark side baddies equals more toys which is good for the bottom line.
New image of Kylo Ren from Empire Magzine.
Pro tip. Actually reading the posts you are commenting on before doing so, would be helpful.