or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

Here is the image brightened up a little. How it might appear under more light. The top is indeed red and the bottom actually has a blue tint to it.
I'm going to try and go Sunday. Can't believe how great the reviews have been.
It does have a certain "Xena" vibe to it. I will always love her classic costume, but i'm honest enough with myself to know it wouldn't translate well into a modern film. The changes they made were needed.
Wonderwoman really does look great. The colors are a little muted, but otherwise it's a great adaption. Should play well to the general audience.
This. Most of these girls who go to Comic Con in cosplay love to have their pictures taken. That's one of the biggest reasons they get dressed up and go. What they don't want is to be grabbed and told lewd things by a bunch of strange men.
If there is an action piece even half as crazy as that promo image, then this movie is going to be insane to watch.
I was going to say, NO ONE is reporting it. Has to be fake.
You know what I was trying to say.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Nolan's films but as I have said before I am kind of glad to see the mandate for realism go. DC's embracing it's more fantastical elements in the new shared universe. That means we will get a Batman who can fight a Joker with white skin again and a Ras a Ghul who is truly immortal. This makes me happy. The faithful costume design in many ways is symbolic of this new direction and break away from Nolan's work.
I guess they worked in the context of the "hyper-realistic" comic world Nolan built, but they didn't look like the suits he wears in the comics typically do. I'm thankful someone is finally doing a version that does.