or Connect

Posts by Jr Mouse

I'm with @rach2jlc in preferring zip bags. Buckles always strike me as a bit of a hassle when you want quick access. You really shouldn't have problems with a quality zipper breaking either. Snags can be a worry, but I've never had it be an issue. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts who does the meet up! SF is a bit too far for me.
Wish the 13 inch Macbook Pro had discrete graphics. I'd jump on that. Otherwise, I am with you on just waiting for a retina Air to hit.
Do they give you a refurb for replacement? Apple started handing out new handsets instead of refurbs a while back. Not sure if that policy has changed again or not.
If anyone is in the market for a keyboard case, I would recommend this one. http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/ultrathin-keyboard-folio-for-ipad?crid=1240 Tried it out in the Air and Mini sizes at the Apple store today and was very impressed. It's thin and light with nice enough feeling keys. Haven't seen another that even comes close to it for the price. They have another model that looks a little nicer, but I didn't have a chance to play with it. No idea if it's...
If Listen didn't win you over, then I am not sure what will.Time Heist was another wonderful little episode. Clara has finally developed into an interesting character to watch. That alone would be enough to win me over to the 12th's run. Can't wait for this weeks episode. I think we might finally learn how Pink becomes so connected to the Doctor in the future.
Got to check out both devices today. I wouldn't say they felt cheap, but agree that the 4 and 5 felt like nicer products in the hand. Can't imagine going without a case. They are just too absurdly thin for a confident grip. When I upgrade eventually, it's going straight into one. 6 didn't feel as big as I expected. I was able to operate it with one hand without too much strain. So if you are a larger guy like me, it shouldn't be a big issue. The 6+ on the other hand, is...
To be clear I think it reappearing when you scroll up is the intended behavior. Is that what you are saying you experience?He is making a huge deal out of it. The bar doesn't appear for him when he scrolls up. Only by tapping the top status bar. I don't think it's a huge deal at all, but am curious if what he's experiencing is a bug or not.
It's going to be amusing to watch if @dcg was right and this turns into a potential issue with the hardware. Doubling down on them making it so thin was a mistake.
Flexgate. Calling it now.
Can I get a couple of you to test something for me? In ios8 on your iPad does the book mark/tool bar disappear when you scroll up and reappear when you scroll down? Thats how it functions on my iPad and iPhone but a guy I know says it doesn't reappear when he scrolls down. I think it might be a bug.