or Connect

Posts by FtRoyalty

During the summer and fall, I work at a learning center that offers SAT and SAT prep. Also, another teacher and I occasionally will offer a weekend 'crash course' the weekend before an exam. I also teach AP Lang, and, though I haven't officially taught it, cover a lot of AP Lit material in an honors class. The private boarding schools I taught at had a lot of international students (mostly Koreans at the time but Chinese were increasing). I was always surprised how much...
I always thought IB has had a larger presence outside the US than AP. Is that shifting as more international students attend US colleges/universities?
PSA: The past season is now on Netflix.
1. States contract out their testing to various companies. There's usually a bidding process. I once applied for a job as a test writer. That particular companies had some contacts for a few Midwestern states. Individual distracts also create their own benchmarks (usually assessed per quarter) to measure passing. There are others too but those are more at elementary (those poor kids get hit hard). 2. I think the majority use a computer, but there are probably some that...
https://soundcloud.com/platform/upfront-031-bob-moses Is there a way to embed Soundcloud on here?
From Ron's website, Jacksons are on the 97 last, which are TTS. P.S. There are some Jacksons (along with others) listed on his site for $225. Not many sizes left though.
Mine just got cancelled as well. I had ground delivery.
First time seller on B&S, but I have 100% positive eBay feedback. I've worn these only around the house, not outside. Please note the sizing difference: the right shoe is 9.5 and the left shoe is 8.5. They fit TTS. PM me with any questions. Free shipping within CONUS. PM me for an international quote.
Applies to sale items as well
Varies school to school, district to district. I currently teach in private, so we don't have standardized tests. However, we constantly hear about ACT/SAT scores (Side note: my state offers very lucrative scholarships for students who attend university in-state and have above certain GPAs and test scores). I also teach an AP class so I have those scores to worry about. Granted, I really just have to keep my score average at 3.0, which I haven't found to be too hard though...