or Connect

Posts by FtRoyalty

Some Zanella and Brooks Brothers (including higher quality "Made in Canada") wool dress pants this week. Auctions end Sunday night. Zanella Austin Navy Wool Pants 35 Zanella Bennett Charcoal Wool Dress Pants 36 BB Madison Charcoal Wood Dress Pants 34x30 BB Charcoal Wool Dress Pants 32x30 Made in Canada BB Charcoal Wool Dress Pants 35x30 Made in Canada Banana Repubic Grey Wool Dress Pants 36x30 Classic Fit Ermenegildo Zegna Dress Shirt 15.5 39 Button cuff Purple...
Auctions ending Sunday evening. Thanks for looking. Daniel Cremieux Collection Suit 38R Navy Blue Pindot Pinstripe Loro Piana Fabric Ermenegildo Zegna Dress Shirt 15.5 39 Button cuff Purple Black AlternatingStripe Ermenegildo Zegna Dress Shirt 15.5 39 French Cuff Blue and White Stripes Samuelsohn Navy Blazer 42L Loro Piana Fabric Zanella Austin Navy Pants size 35 Loro Piana Fabric
AE anniversary sale is going on, including the Shoe Bank. Select models are 219 and 179. No outstanding shoes deals, but some staple belts are going for $40. Edit: Didn't see this was already posted in the AE thread.
Ending Sunday evening AE Ashton 8.5D Split Toe Chili Truzzi 15.75 Light Blue Dress Shirt Zanella Bennett Charcoal Pants 36
Any PSAs in Atlanta this weekend?
I ordered a 42 (I size up from a 40). Fits well. The arms are high but no problem with fit. I just need to take in the sleeves and the inseam.
Hasn't arrived yet. UPS tracking stated it's delayed due to weather. Hopefully today or Monday. Sorry for lack of clarity in my post.
I picked up a Pennesi suit (grey POW for spring) for $127. Not much info about the brand on the forums except for few positive posts. Will post pics if anyone is interested.
Peal suede wingtips for $130. Lots of sizes. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Distressed-Suede-Wingtips/MH00138,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00138_Color=BRWN&dwvar_MH00138_Size=09H_D&contentpos=29&cgid=0494
Slightly off topic but figured worth sharing: I had the opportunity to meet the founder of The Black List last night. Talked about the industry and its future, upcoming movies (obviously knew a lot about the screenplays that went through him), and the process of screenwriting. Really cool and smart guy, very knowledgeable about the film industry. Most informative and memorable conversation I've had in a while.