or Connect

Posts by JesseJB

I always took "Union" in their name as a reference to the USA. Like "Not Confederate Made."
Light colored coat at night- I would think it would stick out too much. But I get a bit neurotic about crap like that so it's good to be told that it works fine. Thanks!
So I'm looking for a car coat or a topcoat. My only long jacket is a trench and I'd like to have something to wear out at night to dinner and to work on on cold, dry days. I can't really decide if either of the following would be versatile for both. (Like would either of them look stupid at night?) I tend to wear a lot of charcoal trousers and my suits are generally...
Thanks, man. Didn't even think of that, but you're right.
So I'm looking for a car coat or a topcoat. My only long jacket is a trench and I'd like to have something to wear out at night to dinner and to work on on cold, dry days. I can't really decide if either of the following would be versatile for both. (Like would either of them look stupid at night?) I tend to wear a lot of charcoal trousers and my suits are generally...
Glad to hear you guys and the shops made it. I'm pretty sure you'd have SFers flying into town days early just to help hold some boxes above the flood water.
Thats interesting! Im going to keep that in mind at work today!
Actually I think I finally found some info on this: http://www.theatlanticcities.com/jobs-and-economy/2012/03/why-people-cities-walk-fast/1550/
I've always wondered, when walking in the city on weekdays, if people who walk really slow (not including elerly or disabled- I mean people who just choose to walk really slow) in general tend to earn less money than people who haul ass everywhere- barring any sort of external uncontrollable circumstances of course. I can't find any studies online about this but I'm sure there has to be a correlation. Im the city, when I pass people my age who are just ambling along I...
1. Put on those shoes 2. Go downtown 3. Find ladiez 4. ????? 5. Profit!