or Connect

Posts by nayr1982

I think tts works if you plan on wearing a suit/sportcoat or sweater under the veneto. At least it did for me.
Can't believe the veneto moleskin is still around. Pick one up a few weeks ago in nyc and very happy with the decision. Great coat and lots of compliments...
Sharing the pain on the checkout issue...
I can't make it but I can give two thumbs up to wurstkuche!
For sale brand new with bags and box if requested, cordovan full strap penny loafers in US size 10. Bought these in a 10 and 10.5, the 10.5 fit best so the 10s are up for grabs. Link below for picture. $450 shipped conus. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1812817&cp=1760781.1898623&ab=ln_men_cs2_shoes&parentPage=family
I have two pairs of new marrow loafers and trying to decide on sizing the 10's are a little tight in the fore foot area, any feedback on whether they will stretch and give a bit? Also anyone interested in the 10.5's that are a bit too big?
5:30 wake up, check to see if there are waves worth getting out of bed for...then either up or back to sleep until 7:30
I don't think this is the slimmest cut, but it is very slim. The shoulder is very lightly padded, but more so than the shoulders in a base-g. Base - s is viewed as the isaia cut that is most business oriented. I think it is a great cut, formal enough for business where the base - g is questionable (depending upon your profession).
Rolex will pull the most ladies as I think it is most widely known as an "expensive" watch. You just have to ask yourself, "do I really want to attract girls who are excited about a rolex?". I've always looked upon someone with suspision if they notice a patek or similar on my wrist, and unless your interest is purely a one evening basis, I would turn and run if a girl was taken with me because of a watch.
Bummed but I think these would be a 1/2 size too big, great looking shoes at a great price though.