or Connect

Posts by emc894

As far as length, you could always just take a standard 56 or 57 inch tie and wear it, then look how much of the back blade you could do without.I have a Garza Fina in navy and its my favorite tie. I went with 6 fold and four would probably be just as good. I only tie a 4ih not though, any other knot would be enormous.
Buy a shitty pair of levis at a thirft store and sew on that tab?
Might want to turn them into cut offs first.
Just make sure there are pockets so you dont have to carry phone/keys in your hands when you head to court/gym.
I had a pair of Alden black shell captoes and sold them. Not only are your feet like 20% hotter than usual, they don't shine well.
How long are the arms?
+1. Its hard to resist the brand draw. A lot of Lobbs are over designed anyway. They seem to have all kinds of non-conventional models for southern/eastern europeans.
I don't mean to be rude but I strongly disagree with these suggestions. The second one is reasonably normal, if anachronistic, but random waistcoats in summer and exposed braces with skinny ties are best left to Pete Doherty. I think the average person on the street would do a confused double take if they passed someone wearing these combinations.
Supposedly Louis Vitton burns some unsold merch so it won't diminish the brand. If they are doing it, its likely TF is as well.
My opinion has long been buying them fresh and wearing them until they are worn in will look better than any distressed jeans.