or Connect

Posts by emc894

Those look great.
I tried Chan for two suits and spent about $1,500-1,700 on each, and am not thrilled with them. I think not having multiple fittings really hurt the end product. I'm going to try Ercoles for a herringbone tweed jacket and if that works out probably buy a grey flannel suit.
The Westminister, Beaulieu and full brogue (name i forgot) look better than competing styles. Vass seem to be better made and are much cheaper, but styles and especially colors are limited. If you have 10 Vass I would say thats probably enough.In my opinion, G&G are noticeably a cut above both.
^ look good. I am thinking about buying a pair in black for nights out. Is that the Rain last.
London influence probably.Austria's look very alpine which and representative of the country which I like.NZ's men's are nice. Tailoring looks terrible but the idea is a good one.Germanys are representative of the type of German style I hate.Austrialia's I think are pretty good, but they do look a bit like staff at a resort hotel.South Korea's are fine.The rest (particularly spain's) are pretty bad.
Green in the city would look kind of dumb in my opinion. It could do duty as a vacation/weekend shoe though. I wouldn't buy them unless I already had all other bases covered.
Thinking of getting a black wholecut on K last (sort of like the G&G bespoke england banner ad) does anyone have pics?
Weight gain is a much bigger problem for shirts. All you can do is dart or add a panel, neither of which look particularly great.
You don't need.
Wow, thats amazing. I would be kicking myself if I went to medical school and shopped at TF.