or Connect

Posts by emc894

Quote: Originally Posted by idfnl I hate that bastard. Smug ass look on his face. +Ω
I personally do not see the point of a black blucher/derby. Awkward halfway point between formalities in my eyes.
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto You can polish your shoes too often, leading to the dreaded "waxy build-up". Oh Porterhouse, look at the wax build up on these shoes I want that wax stripped off there, then I want them creamed and buffed with a fine chamois, and I want them now. Chop chop.
The man is pretty huge. I can't see a normal suit fitting him OTR. I bet there is some "tailor to the stars" all the nba guys use.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH You know, I have considered doing this many times, becauase I hate my Paul Smith beaters that I wear in the rain. I actually think barefoot is much more stylish... Enjoy cutting the hell out of your feet.
Quote: Originally Posted by enarchay Question. Can someone post a picture of how a cuff should look? I had my blazer tailored, and about two weeks later, I noticed that the one sleeve was slightly longer than the other and tended to cover the cuff. So I took it to another tailor to get the one sleeve fixed, but it still doesn't look right! I'm wondering if it's just my sleeves pulling up slightly from moving, or the blazer sitting on me weird. But in...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i think 2 inch cuffs look great and novel (novel within the context of your personal wardrobe) if done on a couple of trousers . like the heavy , decorate flannels and such. 2 inch cuffs on every trouser may look stupid This I don't understand. The heavier weight of the pants should eliminate the need for a cuff.
Looks like you need to have the top of your hair extremely long in relation to the sides. Take those pictures to a salon and ask them.
To me it looks absurdly tight, beyond slim.
How long does it typically take Geneva to make shirts for a new customer? I would call but I am in Zurich.