or Connect

Posts by emc894

Any chance you get more houndstooth ties or similar?
I think I will buy the suit and return if I don't like it
Quote: Originally Posted by sellahi22 Depends on whether the fabric reads as a semi-solid or narrow stripes. If the latter, I don't think it's suitable for your purposes. Conservative striped cloth usually has spacing of 1-2cm. Thats sort of what I was thinking. Thanks. Here is a picture from slightly farther away. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...0605at115.png/
Are there any hard and fast rules about pin stripes? Obviously really loud ones are more casual and jaunty but what else?
Have you washed it a few times? I think if you wear it about four times and let it "settle in" then wear that shirt to your next fitting you will nail it on the next order. That looks nice for a first shirt.
SIAP I did a search and didn't find anything. I am thinking about buying a suit with pinstripes like those below. However, the stripes on it are a lot narrower than what I am used to. Is this still a classic look? Or is it trendy and GQ-ish? I tend to be a pretty conservative, sort of anglophile dresser, and I work in a very conservative industry and don't want to be too flashy. For whatever reason I don't see suits like this a lot around my office. Thanks for the...
If you reply to the thread instead of editing the original post the thread might get deleted by the mods. Also, I am very interested.
Very interested in 42R SC's or solid suits
black captoes. CJ connaught should do the job unless they get destroyed.
Just called Aussiebushhats and placed an order for Yearling Stockman buckle boots in an F fitting. They were very pleasant to deal with and said it should take just under a month. I did not get screwed soles because I think the buckle boots look slightly better without them.