or Connect

Posts by emc894

Anyone else have problems fitting into the rain last? The forest fits me perfectly well but the rain is a bit too big and the simpson is a bit too small. This is making buying chelsea boots tough.
I got one and I like it a lot.
I got brooklinens and I liked them.
Cross post from luxire thread. I recently had the below shirt made by luxire and I think it fits me quite well, but not perfectly. I have washed it about 4 or 5 times and the below photos are after wearing it to work all day. I am going to get 10 or so shirts made for work so want to get it right. What do you all think? I think I might narrow the shoulders a touch, raise the armhole slightly and possibly take the waist in a a bit. There is a lot of fullness in the back...
I recently had the below shirt made by luxire and I think it fits me quite well, but not perfectly. I have washed it about 4 or 5 times and the below photos are after wearing it to work all day. I am going to get 10 or so shirts made for work so want to get it right. What do you all think? I think I might narrow the shoulders a touch, raise the armhole slightly and possibly take the waist in a a bit. There is a lot of fullness in the back but I like the mobility for...
Everyone has an undercut so I would advise you not to get one.
Is there a legend for spreadsheet? what is green email for instance?
My 2013 DR just turned green. Does that mean I have been chosen?
I just bought two pairs of boots from carmina the jodphurs on forest which fit fantastically and the chelseas on rain, which are a bit looser than I would prefer. I think that if they are a bit loose out of the box I should probably return them, right? They will only get more loose with wear and too big chelseas would be pretty bad.
I live in Williamsburg but think UWS is your best bet.