or Connect

Posts by emc894

Has anyone found or designed a collar similar to a collar similar to Kamakura's spread? The luxire stock collars don't work too well on me and the Kamakura one is great with a tie or without. It looks like a lot of the ralph lauren purple label collars (non-cutaway ones). a bit like alain delon here:
Anyone have this info? Thanks!
Quick clarification question: are machine made monograms free and hand made ones $20? Or are they both $20?
No one ever got any money back right? I am out $1000 bucks from a few years ago.
I have been through 4 or 5 iterations of fit tweaks with Luxire now and still think my shirt could be improved somewhat.To my eye, the waist looks good but the upper back and under the arms is a bit sloppy with excess material. This is especially evident below my upper arm and armpit when I point my hands forward. Any ideas on improving the fit? I have a large chest so the fit can be difficult. Any observations or suggestions would be very appreciated. I thought about...
I have been through 4 or 5 iterations of fit tweaks with Luxire now and still think my shirt could be improved somewhat.To my eye, the waist looks good but the upper back and under the arms is a bit sloppy with excess material. This is especially evident below my upper arm and armpit when I point my hands forward. Any ideas on improving the fit? I have a large chest so the fit can be difficult. Any observations or suggestions would be very appreciated. I thought about...
Could I get the forums advice for dialing in the fit on my luxire shirts? Pictures attached, I think the fit currently is reasonable, but not that flattering and its hard for me to figure out why. I think the chest might be slightly tight? Really appreciate the feedback.
I work in a business casual office in downtown NYC and I have noticed my boss and some other guys wearing 5 pocket pants cut like slim jeans in chino like material or corduroy. Do you know where I can find pants like these in good quality? I think they look very good with de-constructed blazer and slip on leather shoes. These are best I have found, and I am sure the forum will puke all over the...
Something got lost in translation with my tailor and the buttoning point on my newest 2 button suits is now about 1.75-2 inches above my belly button, about 1.5 inches higher than I would like. Is there any way to change this? I have 4 suits and a jacket like this and it starting to drive me crazy.