or Connect

Posts by emc894

This thread has convinced me i don't have the patience to be cool. Its liberating.
You should show pictures of the interior on the website.
This looks very good. Whats that army jacket? I really like how you wear it almost like a barbour coat.
Everything looks nice quality but for me the navy jacket light grey pants combination cant avoid negative security guard connotations.EDIT: Saw that you called it out as well. My bad!
Being a lefty is more stylish because it makes you feel good about yourself.Even though by being a fashionista you are almost by definition an egotist. There is certainly an ingrained contradiction but cognitive dissonance is ok if you don't think about it and just focus on the fashion.
Why would you need to hide your pulse? Are you some kind of vampire hunter or something?
I rolled the dice on the 3rd one because price was very low and I wanted to try it on. The second one is the Schott collaboration... pretty harmless double rider. Whats so bitchy eyes smiley face about it (serious question)?
Just ordered these 3 RRL jackets. Hopefully they fit and feel as good as they look. Anyone tried?
Does anyone have a picture of craftsman chisle toe next to the macquarie with the round toe? I am going to buy a pair for an american office and am unsure what to go with. Also, they fit the same right?
Anyone else having trouble editing their own locked cells?