or Connect

Posts by emc894

I have been through 4 or 5 iterations of fit tweaks with Luxire now and still think my shirt could be improved somewhat.To my eye, the waist looks good but the upper back and under the arms is a bit sloppy with excess material. This is especially evident below my upper arm and armpit when I point my hands forward. Any ideas on improving the fit? I have a large chest so the fit can be difficult. Any observations or suggestions would be very appreciated. I thought about...
I have been through 4 or 5 iterations of fit tweaks with Luxire now and still think my shirt could be improved somewhat.To my eye, the waist looks good but the upper back and under the arms is a bit sloppy with excess material. This is especially evident below my upper arm and armpit when I point my hands forward. Any ideas on improving the fit? I have a large chest so the fit can be difficult. Any observations or suggestions would be very appreciated. I thought about...
Could I get the forums advice for dialing in the fit on my luxire shirts? Pictures attached, I think the fit currently is reasonable, but not that flattering and its hard for me to figure out why. I think the chest might be slightly tight? Really appreciate the feedback.
I work in a business casual office in downtown NYC and I have noticed my boss and some other guys wearing 5 pocket pants cut like slim jeans in chino like material or corduroy. Do you know where I can find pants like these in good quality? I think they look very good with de-constructed blazer and slip on leather shoes. These are best I have found, and I am sure the forum will puke all over the...
Something got lost in translation with my tailor and the buttoning point on my newest 2 button suits is now about 1.75-2 inches above my belly button, about 1.5 inches higher than I would like. Is there any way to change this? I have 4 suits and a jacket like this and it starting to drive me crazy.
I am a late 20s single guy who just moved into new building in New York and don't own much furniture so have decided to hire a decorator. I figured, I would be happier with end result than if I did I myself and I would save a lot of time. I was referred to a friend of a friend, she said she charges by the hour, her rate is $250/hr and a one bedroom apartment with no major custom work (just picking out furniture and fixings and putting it in the apartment) would be...
I am having a really hard time finding the right fit here. I am generally an american size 10D. I just received macquaries in 9 medium in the mail and the toe box and heel feel great, but the midfoot is not snugly gripping the middle of my foot. There are sort of bulges in the middle where my foot is not touching the leather. Is this normal? Should I try sizing down and risking a too-tight toebox? Or is this something that will even out over time
This thread has convinced me i don't have the patience to be cool. Its liberating.
You should show pictures of the interior on the website.