or Connect

Posts by Aquaphor

Quote: Originally Posted by GreatHighway i just gave my #8 belt a polish, hoping to get some more color on it and i like how it turned out..before and after... the difference is subtle but its closer to the color of my #8 shoes now How does the sizing go for those belts? I'm thinking of getting one of those but not sure what size I should get.
J crew looks like Barrie last while Jumper boot is Trubalance
Just order from The Bureau in the UK. http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop...over-bd-shirt/
I posted these over at Superfuture due to people asking about them, so I thought I'd post it for sale here too. I can't believe I've stored these in the closet for so long!! These Lanvin Sneakers I believe are from FW 2007 season (Back when Lanvins looked clean, simple, and awesome!) Model: Black Patent leather/Satin Hightops with Strap (with Straps cost the most) What's included: Original Box and 2 Shoebags Condition: -Brand New, never worn outside -The...
Not bad! That's pretty cool how the sole is flush with the leather. When you mentioned you were getting cat's paws done I expected it to come out like workboot style.
Thanks Freddy, maybe I'll stick with them for now. Do they shrink at all after washing in normal temperature water?
I just got my Olive Sateen Irving pants in size 30 and they fit a bit tight in the waist. It's weird, cuz my Irving pants in Charcoal oxford material fit perfect in size 30. I guess different cloths make a huge difference... Does anyone know if the Sateen material will stretch and soften after some wear? Anyway, if someone has a size 32 Olive Sateen they wanna trade, lemme know.
That sounds interesting! Are you getting the heels too?
I got it from Nalu: http://www.nalu.co.jp/collection/eg/index.html They can ship international and take paypal. You just have to email them. Their site doesn't show that they have a Large available, maybe try asking just in case.
I just got my linen/cotton Highland Jacket. Let me tell you guys that this jacket is totally being overlooked by most EG fans this season. I know some people complained about the buttons being too big, but that is not a problem at all. The buttons are attached by keychain like rings which you can easily remove or replace with any button of your choice. For my jacket, I removed the fat buttons on the two side pockets for a cleaner look.