or Connect

Posts by Aquaphor

Anyone interested in this shoe in size 8UK? Queens LastI just got mine from Epaulet. BNIBI already have another pair in Ruby shell so I'm thinking to sell it to get the Cognac Single Monk.
It's been a while! Before I post it on Ebay lemme make a last offer: $300 Shipped anywhere in the world! PM me if interested!
On the topic of Water Buffalo, anyone know how to take care of this leather? Also what products to use?
The new collab just isn't as cool as this one!
bump!
For those who asked. Just wanted to add that these fit generally true to size, unless you got narrow feet or something.
Brand: Oak Street Bootmakers X Styleforum Exclusive Collaboration Model: Camp Boot with all specs Size: 8.5 Standard Width Sole: Vibram 2060 Wedge sole Leather: Oak Street Exclusive Horween Oxblood Cherry Cavalier Chromexcel These shoes were bought through the Oak Street X Styleforum exclusive group buy which is no longer available as the leather was only available in limited quantities. The special Oxblood Cherry Cavalier leather is a beautiful color with amazing feel...
Just posted this in the classifieds!http://www.styleforum.net/t/309659/vibram-camp-boot-sz-8-5-oak-street-bootmakers-x-sf-exclusive-brand-new
I just got them and the leather is so nice!! I am finding them maybe a half size too small for me if I wear thick socks. Anyone got a pair of size 9s that they wanna trade me?
Dunno if it is possible, but can we get the Thor boot with a full rubber heel? I think it would suit it as it is more of a workboot look.