or Connect

Posts by BlackToothedGrin

Pale Blue Oxford?
 Thanks for the input, I think you're right but before I pay a bunch for international shipping and returns I'd at least like to narrow it down to the shoe or shoes more likely to fit.  
    I'm looking for a suede tassel loafer in the sub $400 range.  I've been looking at Meermin, Carmina, Sanders, and Loake to this point.  Which one of these brands would in general be a better fit for someone with a slightly wide forefoot but normal/narrow heel?  I've read the Carmina uetem last and the Loake loafer last described as narrow, so those are probably out.  I've read the Meermin is wide at the heel.  Haven't heard anything about the Sanders, though I have...
Thanks Greg, I'll do that. Here are a couple of fit pics, please excuse the army tuxedo thing I have going on. Its the right size IMO and its a great looking jacket. The pulling is difficult to capture but hopefully this helps.
The jacket fits fine in the shoulders and chest, very comfortable and a little big if anything.  Material is nice as well.   The armhole design is deeply flawed however
Just received the Oliver Spencer Fisher Bomber Jacket: Unfortunately I can't recommend it.  The armhole design is off and very restricting and uncomfortable. I can't even put my hands in the pockets without a lot of pulling at the lower front of the armhole and can't raise my arm to the sides past 30 degrees without pulling.  Another final sale failure for me.  
 So if I'm understanding you correctly then my first order was incorrectly filled.  I wish you guys kept making that mistake since it's my favorite shirt and want more of it!  Could you help me figure out which fabric may have been used?  I've included some pictures.  The shirt on bottom and in the solo shot is the fabric i'm interested in, the top shirt is my recent sky blue oxford order.  As you can see, the bottom is a softer blue.  It's also a little lighter weight,...
I've bought 2 sky blue oxfords, one in April or so and one a few weeks ago and I received two different fabrics. The former was much softer, lighter colored. The latter is rougher, a darker blue (still within the light blue ocbd spectrum), and more easily wrinkled. I was disappointed and it's not nearly as nice as the university stripes. Anyone have a similar experience? Luxire, has the sky blue oxford fabric changed?
 Too deep, shallow, or neither?   For anyone else, could you describe the depth of the hats?  I need a deep hat for my generous noggin
@ridethecliche: Apc did a pair of petit standards like that a couple years ago