or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Haha, love it! That is an amazing haul! Well done! I don't think that particular shirt is anything special. I'd say early to mid 70's. Those pants look awesome. Unfortunately I don't know very much when it comes to foreign military stuff. I think someone mentioned they were from the UK. I sold a similar pair of swedish wool military pants that also weighed in close to 47.2 trillion pounds and had a button fly. Got $35-ish I think. Not terribly valuable but very cool...
^^^ I'm no expert by any means, but $250 sounds really steep! I found a Big E selvedge denim trucker jacket a year or so ago (vintage, not LVC) and got $40. Seems that it was on the lower end but many more got about the same after looking at completed auctions. I think that if they were jeans it would be a different story.Can't wait for pics! Might be worth a drive up north one of these days.....
My neighbor had one of these when I was growing up. She'd wear it like a scarf. Creepiest thing I'd ever seen. Scared me as a kid.
Yeah, I've sadly had to leave behind some cool pieces from the Golden Age of outdoor wear because it looks like the person lived in that particular garment for 20+ years. That's the right label, though.Wow, those sure are something! I've never seen Robert Graham made for a specific retailer before, let alone hand numbered ones. I'm sure those will bring in way more than your average RG shirt. NWT to boot!Also, JM Weston are indeed a thing.Styling screams 1950's.
Boy am I glad I posted my finds before DM7 posted. Pure insanity. Looks good to me. +1 on cuffing.Not crazy but definitely cool and getting to be scarce. Korean war era M-1950 field jacket. Worth $30-$40.Both gorgeous jackets but Zilli Pure Cashmere?! Crazy!I think you've pulled out more shell than anyone else on here. I've found maybe 10-12 pairs over my entire thrifting career.Thanks for the tip! Definitely saved me some time doing research!
Some decent finds today. White label promo. Appears unplayed. http://www.popsike.com/Evie-SandsI-Cant-Let-GoBlue-Cat-Promo-45/290135652319.html 1) John Max Jacobs - A Prairie Dream. Still sealed. Local folk-psych. Private press. 2) Incredible String Band - Liquid Acrobat As Regards The Air http://www.popsike.com/John-Max-Jacobs-A-Prairie-Dream-LP-private-press-ACID-FOLK-PSYCH-in-shrink/360521237112.html New Balance Minimus 20v2 trail running shoes. Vibram...
And there it goes! One of my favorite wacky artists. That's crazy about the radio station!
Dang......I underestimate technology. I guess that what happens when I don't keep up. Oh well. I'm having fun and I took the photos already so here goes another. ID this album title and artist. Winner get's this beautiful Polo RL Italian made plaid tie. 3 3/4" width.
Edit: Dan, it's yours! I need to make the album cover a bit harder next time....