or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wes - Congrats, man!! Here's to taking the next big step. That is awesome! Damn, why did people have to be so small back then! Arg.Great to know. Still, I like to cover every possible angle after the whole bear sweater deal.I was laid off in March of 2012 and haven't looked back. My boss called me this past August asking me if I wanted my position back. One of the hardest decisions I've had was to tell him no. I'm happier doing this, will be able to spend more time with my...
Just a heads up: Pretty sure I just had an eBayer try to scam me out of a couple Orvis Battenkill duffle bags I sold last month. He filed a credit card chargeback this evening for the transaction that happened over a month ago. The name I addressed the package to was the same name as his eBay user ID and his Paypal e-mail. I sent with Signature Confirmation as it was over $250 in total value so Paypal covered me under Seller Protection, but this doorknob just got 2 free...
Score!! I've still yet to find a RMFB piece. Someday.....Crazy find! Attolini is a grail. Well done!You've got some crazy stuff in there! Great finds!
That Kiton shirt....
Reminds me of my brother's place during his gaming phases. The floor isn't visible at all. Every square inch of the carpet is covered in pop cans, pizza boxes, packaging for random stuff (keyboards, popcorn bags, etc), clothes, etc. Any flat surface is completely covered with pop cans, plates, half-eaten pizza slices, cereal bowls with the milk turned into a gelatin-like state. The whole place reeked of sour milk and waffle crisp. It was awful. I helped him clean up once....
Honestly if you offered it to Fueco first, I'd let him have first dibs.
Those pictures are amazing. They look professional - well done! Sadly I just can't get past all the dry cleaning shine.
I do (well, obviously.....haha).Women's is a whole 'nother world. It'll be a lot easier for you since you're merely helping your wife and not flipping. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for women's stuff selling for tons of $$ or for nothing.When picking out quality pieces, I use the same techniques as men's labels I am unfamiliar with. Some label styles just look promising. Same with the design of the actual piece. You can easily tell the trendy pieces from the...
^^^ That Pendleton zip cardigan is crazy recent. As in a year or so old. How do I know? I got the same one for Christmas last year.