or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow, that was an interesting half-dozen or so pages...Whenever I see an Oakland Athletic's jacket/hat I remember this music video I saw on TV aeons ago that has Dru Down wearing a similar jacket and an Athletics cap.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqOImoeedcThat is beautiful! Score! Barrel, you read my mind. I was going to guess late 40's-early 50's.Glad to see you're getting good use out of that awesome parka! That thing was made for brutal winters like this one.Current...
Wow! That is the uber rare Poly-Tiger! It was issued in the late 70's for special ops stationed in or near Studio 54.
Madoff suit jacket is awesome. That Belstaff is a terrible fake.
+1000I still can't get over that shirt! Sadly it was too small for me. Are those Zegna trousers on the bottom left gray flannel?
Had a decent run today.Found these Dsquared sunglasses for my wife. Pristine. Sadly could not find the case anywhere.Picked this up for myself. Fits perfect. Wool/linen/silk blend. I love Agnona stuff. Being made by Isaia was a bonus. [[SPOILER]] Eskandar men's oversize wool/cashmere jacket thing. [[SPOILER]] This is a first for me. Men's wool quilted jacket from Mackintosh. The good Mackintosh that is made in Scotland, not the Mackintosh New England garbage.And then...
Woolrich jacket which is equally cool is likely 40's or 50's. Hard to tell as I'd need a close-up of the label. Camo shirt which is very interesting as it seems to be a cotton twill is likely late 70's-early 80's. The most common versions of these camo shirts were either chamois cloth or wool.To date the wool coat, I'd recommend this post which someone posted here before:http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?73889-Dating-Woolrich-Coats-A-Fedora-Lounge-GuideWow!...
LeSacre: Those RLPL G&G are gorgeous. Spoo: That is a crazy haul but my favorite piece is that Woolrich!
Yes! Tellason is a very good grab for denim. Made in San Fransisco. Those were a collab with A Continuous Lean. They've done numerous other collabs as well such as with Filson and Smith + Butler.