or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow! Well done! Seriously. That place looks amazing. Love the kitchen.
^^^ Message sent on the Gitman Vintage.
Was very tempted to buy that for myself a few weeks ago. Sadly it was a bit too big. Good price, though!
I have a bunch of gorgeous ties for sale this week, including a beautiful Zegna shepherd's check "wedding" tie. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves (with the exception of the C&J and Polo jacket which are BIN)! All items end this Sunday (8/10) evening. http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161385319761&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops New & Lingwood Skull Crossbones Spread Collar Dress Shirt 16.5 Gitman...
There is a thrift store here that has a metal grid behind the registers with the "nice clothing" hung up on it. There was a Brioni shirt priced similarly that was hanging up near the top. I just about cried. Needless to say I have no been back since.
Thansk guys! That jacket is definitely my favorite find in a good long while. Will get some heavy use come fall.For sure. Once the weather cools down, though. Haha. Always works this way. I find the best fall/winter stuff in the middle of summer.This is awesome! If it were a size or two larger, you'd have a PM.Haha, that is awful!Thrift fit/baby picWings + Horns shirt (Thrifted)Not visible:Dockers K1 twill trousers (Discount)J. Crew Boot Socks (Discount)
My two favorite pieces from today. Both fit perfectly.
Will do!
You're in the right area. Keep at it!
Had a good run today.AE Sanfords. 10.5 DC&J Carlisle 10.5Polo RL wool lined leather jacketVintage Burberry umbrella. Needs a little TLC on the handle where the lacquer has chipped away.NWOT David Chu coated cotton car coat w/ removable wool liner and corduroy collar trim. Sz LNWOT David Chu herringbone SC. Still has basting stitched on shoulders. Pockets basted shut. Sz 42. Willing to pass on for cheap. Hickey shirt. Lots of cool details. XLNWT T&A.Moods of Norway linen...