or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Dang! Those sound like great prices too!Great haul!!Pretty sure those are meant to be worn with the cuffs folded over.
Love it!
+1. That would be my dream to have a library/den like that. That wood paneling is amazing. Sadly none of the rooms in our house are large enough to showcase woodwork like that. Oh well.
Everything ends this Sunday (11/31) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves (besides the Brioni overcoat)! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161159366600&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Suits/Blazers/Jackets: Recent Canali Gray Windowpane Check Super 120s 3 Btn Suit. Side Vents. 46 L Freemans Sporting Club FSC Made in New York Gray Herringbone Shacket Jacket XL Outerwear: NWOT Brioni Wool/Cashmere Storm...
Yup. The one pictures below is Urban Outfitters. No clue what the label name is, though. Pass.This is the feather label you want. Rogue Territory.Wow! I bet those feel like Heaven!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for my family, friends, good health and this wonderful community we have here. I am a member on several other forums for other hobbies but this one is by far the most friendliest and trusting bunch. Cheers!
Nice! Those look awesome!+1. A lot of people don't understand this. A young lady in a Prius once confronted me in a parking lot because "I wasn't being environmentally conscious by driving my 13 mpg land yacht". I told her my "land yacht" was less harmful to the environment than her Prius because of the battery and continued to explain. She was at a loss of words and stormed off. I got a good chuckle out of it. Probably didn't help I was in the parking lot of Whole Foods,...
Gas friendly and reliable, I'd suggest a Honda Civic. The newer ones look pretty sharp.