or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Here's some recent finds. Kate Spade w/ dust bag for the Mrs. Super recent Bally handbag. Model is Chona, Found the same model (but different color and handle style on Gilt). http://www.gilt.com/brand/bally/product/9250916-bally-chona-satchel Nike Air 180. Sz 11 Isaia monkstraps. 9.5 Arcteryx. Small Borrelli casual shirt. Sz L Brioni dress shirt. 16 Burberry 1/4 zip. XL Gimo suede shirt. Eu 52. Loro Piana polo. XXL (fits XL) Loro Piana...
Just a few things today. Leather Adidas Samba 85 Arcteryx Taryn Rose flats for the Mrs.
Sounds like you had a great time! I'd love to travel to Europe in general someday.Found a few decent things today.Vintage Polo RL FleeceSmartwool, IcebreakerCouple NWT Nike bike jerseys. Made in Italy. Really cool.Couple polos
Close, but no cigar. You have the scarce in-between pattern. It was issued from 79-80 before the Woodland pattern was developed in 81. You're on the right track, though!
What a cute little guy!! Again, congrats!
Nice finds, Easy! Those jump boots may actually be from 1991. Jump boots from the Vietnam era through the mid or even late 80's were usually (if not all) made by Corcoran and looked a little different. Those definitly look newer. Especially with the ANSI # on them.
The amount of insane stuff being found these past few days (well, the whole month of May actually seemed ridiculously good for the thread) is mind boggling. Well done, guys! In all honesty these past few its it seems that tax season donations is a thing of the past (non-existent for me anyway) and spring cleaning donations is where it's at.There are some crazy shoes popping out of the woodwork, too. Lobbs, other bespoke shoes, JM Westons,Yep. One of my favorite movies from...
Good to see that shell hasn't gone extinct in our area. I used to find it fairly often but haven't seen any in over a year now. Was beginning to get worried!Definitely!Whaaaaaa...........
Take advantage of my screw up. Did 5 day listings instead of 7 so everything is ending TONIGHT (Friday, 5/30). Lots of good stuff that will probably go cheap! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= Shirts/Tops Mountain Hardware Men's Gray Fleece Monkey Man 1/2 Zip Pullover Jacket Sz XL Michael Bastian Red White Stripe Casual Shirt Made By Brunello Cucinelli 17.5 Jackets Stunning KITON Napoli Staple Solid Navy 100% Cashmere Blazer...