or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Hmmm, so it's just the scammers utilizing that freight forwarding address?
Update:eBay didn't care at all. I told them they should flag the account or something. Nope. They said "just block him". A lot of help they are. .....Anyway, it sounds like there are a thousand different names and IDs he is using so the eBay ID doesn't matter too much. Just keep an eye for that address. Seems to always be the same though the sames change. The website I linked shows current posts on the right side and people have posted as currently as yesterday about this...
Yeah, the blanket lined ones are the best. I've only found one of those, ever. I think I dodged a bullet on eBay. Buyer won my Alden x J. Crew shell lace-ups on Sunday and messaged me the next day asking me to ship overseas. I told him I don't really feel comfortable doing so. I had a bad feeling about it for some reason (gut feeling I guess) and I decided to Google the address on file just out of curiosity. First link that pops up in the Google search is...
Happy Birthday, Troika!I'd honestly be scared to own one of these out of warranty unless I had really deep pockets. Isn't a simple oil change on these like $800+ at the stealership?
During one of the last big snow storms we had (and it was pretty big, I think 8-14" of snow), I decided to trek to the Goodwills hoping they would be a ghost town and I would have the stores to myself. It seemed everyone else had the same idea. Needless to say I stayed in today.
I have a pair I bought in Japan around 2002 or so that look like this. Same style labels and such. Not as light as those, though. I'd guess late 90's on yours.
+1. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Happy Birthday, Spoo!
Many great items for sale this week. Everything ends tomorrow (Sunday, Nov 9) evening. All items start at at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151461851846&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shoes Alden x J. Crew Cadet Black Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Bluchers Shoes 9 1/2 D $679 New Loake 1880 England Tan Brown Buckingham Perforated Toe Brogues US 8.5 $575 New RARE Adidas Originals ZX 8000 Burgundy...