or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Glad it found a good home!
All this talk of waffles, hash browns and bacon is making me hungry. Sucks as we don't have a Waffle House anywhere near here. Schmidt, you must be out of town?
I would have thought there'd be some cool vintage workwear popping up in those parts.
I've thrifted both Minneapolis and LA. LA's pastures are definitely greener. I can't even begin to imagine the Bay Area.
Cross-posted thrift-fit from the Denim Challenge thread. Vtg Eddie Bauer Harris Tweed cap (thrifted) Freemans Sporting Club jacket (thifted) Rag & Bone Eden shirt (thrifted) Hartford Denim Co. 10.5 oz selvedge duck (thrifted) Brothers Crisp Boots. Horween Chromexcel w/ selvedge Cone Mills duck quarters. (Thrift Funded)
Sorry for the lighting. Damp and dreary day here and my camera sucks. My wife took this picture as I was adjusting my cuff. Turned out to be the best shot. Oh well. Vintage Eddie Bauer cap Freemans Sporting Club Rag & Bone Eden shirt Hartford Denim Co. Brothers Crisp
Nothing earth shattering but at least I'm not coming out empty handed like I was for awhile. First time finding this current label.
Some great stuff ending this Sunday (5/24) evening! Many things will likely go cheap due to Memorial Day weekend. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves (except the sunglasses)! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Sportcoats 2013 Banana Republic Tailored Fit Gray Glen Plaid 2 Btn Peak Lapel Suit 42 R Recent Ermenegildo Zegna Solid Black Modern 3 Btn Side Vent Wool Suit US 44 L Modern Canali Solid Brown...
Just added Minneapolis.
Can anyone use some of leather drive belts. Over 80 years old, might be over 100 years old. One is 4 1/2" wide and the other is 2" wide. Not sure how long but there is a decent amount of leather here. No idea what you could do with them but figured the crafty-minded folks on here might figure out a use for them. Recused them out of an old barn. Free for the cost of shipping.