or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Here's the rest of the haul. Most random bunch of stuff in quite a while.Was pleased to see that the Hobbit book I picked up was this guy.http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-HOBBIT-1977-Illustrated-Deluxe-Edition-w-Dustjacket-Tolkien-Abrams-/201508388119?hash=item2eead5fd17%3Ag%3AgqIAAOSwL7VWoS2L&nma=true&si=UHhYtiJnXlRH4nILNCFkkHk6Lyc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557A lot of posters went straight to the recycle bin. A bunch were packaged back up to re-donate....
First couple "mystery poster" tubes opened. Each tube had 3-4 posters in each one and they were $1 per tube. Rolled the dice and bought them all. For $1 each, there had to be at least one or two good ones in there. Right?Original 1977 Star Wars poster [[SPOILER]] Taking a little break. 10 more tubes to go.
Thanks! Him and I have a deal worked out. He distracts everyone by being cute while I grab all the good stuff.
Heard the news about Prince on the radio a little bit ago. Another legend lost. RIP. On another note, I have no idea what I just bought......
One of the flippers I used to deal with snatched a Loro Piana (actual LP, not just the fabric) cashmere car coat from a new arrival rack. Basically right from under my nose. She then pranced around the store with the label purposely facing out as an 'FU' to anyone who knew what it was.
Whaaaaa......
Pretty sure those are whipcord.@va230815I believe Henry Cottons is a European label with classic country-wear styling. Quality is decent and the price-point was a little above J. Crew. This is just based off what I read somewhere about 10 years ago when I found a jacket from them. Things may have changed.
Awesome place! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics. What part of town?
Hmm, this looks like a Lulu shirt. At least the trip won't be a complete waste. Still has the label too. Wait a minute....
Glad someone grabbed em!