or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Found a couple decent (but older) Sammy suits today. Would have been a really "meh" day if not for this showing up at my door this afternoon.
Starting to lose steam. Haven't found anything decent in probably a month. Aaah, persistence pays off.....Patagonia Retro-X fleece. Or not. Damn you, Merona.
Any 48 R/L guys out there.....? All Adrian Jules or Samuelsohn MTM. All very recent.
Some great items ending tomorrow (Sunday 2/21 evening). All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Suits/Sportcoats Ralph Lauren Black Label Blk Silver Pinstripe 2 Button Side Vent Suit 40 R $1895 Gucci Tom Ford by Ermenegildo Zegna F/W 2006 Black Pinstripe 2 Btn Suit US 40 R Hogg, Sons & J.B. Johnstone Ltd. Savile Row Bespoke Navy Windowpane Suit 40 R Brooks Brothers 1818...
Crap, seriously? I've been passing on these.... I stand corrected.I don't even both here in the Cities anymore because all the estate sale companies look up their clothing on eBay and price accordingly. Wait for 2 hours in the cold to get in and see a bunch of 15 year old Zegna suits priced at $200 each. No thanks. The places here end up donating most of the stuff because they won't budge more than the 50% off price (which is still too high) on the last day.Insane finds on...
Nah, I'd pass unless it was cheap ($5 or under). Probably early 80's. Never was a huge fan of the western-style down jackets and vests, but they were definitely a trend in the late 70's-early 80's.
My father had his first In-N-Out burger while we were in Santa Barbera last weekend. He had never heard about it prior to me pointing it out at the off-ramp. He really got a kick out of how organized they are in their process.
Congrats on the new arrival, Hans! +1 on what everyone has said so far. We had ours at home so I helped the mid-wife and her assistant with anything they needed from downstairs, but it was all done with before it knew it. The whole night is a blur, though. My wife kept a journal of that whole day and she is glad she did. With everything going on, your perception of time is lost.
Awesome, thanks guys!
Found a couple more tags in the pocket of my leather barnstormer. I'm awful at these; can anyone help place a date on this based on the union label?Hmmm, this looks reddish-brown where it's worn. Not sure if this is what you mean?