or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Had a good run today.AE Sanfords. 10.5 DC&J Carlisle 10.5Polo RL wool lined leather jacketVintage Burberry umbrella. Needs a little TLC on the handle where the lacquer has chipped away.NWOT David Chu coated cotton car coat w/ removable wool liner and corduroy collar trim. Sz LNWOT David Chu herringbone SC. Still has basting stitched on shoulders. Pockets basted shut. Sz 42. Willing to pass on for cheap. Hickey shirt. Lots of cool details. XLNWT T&A.Moods of Norway linen...
Wow! Those Quindici's are amazing. I've yet to find one.I did pick up a lot of ties, though. There were about 35 more, including a Tom Ford and the most recent Talbott Estate ties I've seen and about 15 more recent Zegnas. My brother got those.Italo Ferretti x 3 [[SPOILER]] Zegna selvedge label x 11 [[SPOILER]] Oh, and this. Zegna shepherd's check wedding tie.
Thanks man! Actually I haven't been there in awhile. That's been there since last week if I recall correctly. Cool piece for sure but am pretty picky these days.
That Everlane knit blazer is awesome!
Left that there for ya. Thanks! Please do!
Holy cow! Half dozen you say? I think I've that's how many Cucinelli pieces I've found in my entire thrifting career and they were either just shirts or sweaters. If any of those are if 42-44 R, I'll take em off your hands. I should probably post this before futuremyth posts his haul.Needed a small breather today so I hit the local thrift to help me relax a bit. Paid up for the speakers but seeing as these are only the second pair of KEF's I've found and were in excellent...
Thanks! Oh I've stocked up on everything from toys to clothing to sing-along DVD/CD box sets. Also picked up a bunch of minty children's LPs to get this little guy started on vinyl.
Speaking of the platypus, any e-thrifters who roamed eBay in it's early days remember this? For some reason I thought it was hilarious and have had this .gif saved for over 12 years.
^^ That David Chu and those Incotex are absolute