or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Overall it's in pretty decent shape. Needs a little TLC. Sat for the last year or two, so need some fresh gas an a battery charge. Maybe run some Seafoam through it. I inherited it from my uncle. He was the original owner. It's a 1975 Commando 850 Roadster that he bought it in 1976 for $1500 (I think?). I have the original bill of sale too. Originally a roadster, he bought the Interstate gas tank and seat and converted it to the Interstate model in 1977. I have the...
I highly doubt one guy making a random phone call will stop someone from donating their clothing. If it bothers them, they will just black out or remove their name in the future.I was gonna say.....I've never had anyone say no. Worst they did is never call me, but this very well could be the Minnesota-Nice thing....
People may joke, but I've had some fantastic luck with this. Worst they can do is tell you no or to screw off. On the motorcycle topic, just got this last week.
Found this same coat awhile back.
^^ $125 for the TT? Good pass. I'd buy if under $20.
Frenchy, that's one of, if not the best haul I've seen on this thread.
These suit hauls today are nuts! Wow! Here's my finds from the past week or so. Vintage t-shirts. Size XL BB Alden Shells. 11.5 D Got money to blow? Buy your kid a $200+ shirt. Was pretty thrilled to find these. 2 light-weight flannels and 2 cords. 34.
Welcome to the forum! Fantastic first post. That LB linen is gorgeous!