or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow! One helluva score!
This. The 90's was prime picking for vinyl. I started thrifting in the late 90's and that is where 80% of the collection came from. Nobody wanted the stuff. I would be the only one digging through the crates. A lot of the "basics" were found for .10-.25 each. Clean, near mint copies original pressings of Zeppelin, Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, etc. Stone mint Mono copies (many still in the shrink) of the Beatles, Stones, Dylan, etc. Oodles of obscure psych, hard rock,...
Decent haul today. Some selvedge Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the one in back is from Button Down in SF. Doesn't matter too much as it's a keeper for me. Southern Tide Gingham I usually pass on Bullock & Jones but this was really nice. Silk/Cotton/Cashmere. Will also fill a hole in my wardrobe.
Dig that Virgin record label designed by Roger Dean. I had a full size poser of it once upon a time. No clue what happened to it but really wish I still had it.
Un-spoilered for sheer awesomeness.Gaaaaah!!! Why must those pants me a 30?! Seriously! If only I could drop 3 pants sizes. If you don't find a buyer here, those are worth big $$ on the website that shan't be named. Just mention Ducks Unlimited and Maynard Reese in the title.Nice score on those albums. Vanilla Fudge's first is great. Tarkus is a good listen too. I love ELP, my personal favorite is Brian Salad Surgery.
Lots of amazing stuff ending tomorrow (Sunday, 5/25) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves (except for C&J which are BIN). Lots of steals left! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151308058598&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Jackets/Outerwear Orvis Munitions Brown Lambskin Leather Jacket. Corduroy Collar. Sz L $650 NWOT Orvis Navy Blue Soft Top Harrington Light Weight Jacket. Tartan Lining XL Operations New York...
Synergy. Found that same one today.+1. I used to read the Doraemon graphic novels as a kid. He is a Japanese cartoon character who has a magic kangaroo style pouch on his stomach that he pulls random stuff out of.That Zegna tie is insane.That Brioni label is recent/current. Nice find!
Found some cool stuff (RG shirts, etc) today, but only one SF approved thing. Anyone have a female friend looking for denim?
Agreed. That's a good album! Nice amp too, by the way. I have the same one for my main set-up. I can't imagine the guys at Fisher Price back in the 70's ever thinking that those players would be spinning acid drenched prog and psych. To this day selling Polo items makes me nervous. She's still out there....I know, right? It works too and doesn't sound half bad for what it is.
Good day today. 80's version of the iPod dock. Walkman with "sound dock". Recent Boss overcoat. Minnesota thrifts stock outerwear and such all year. Just sucks that I have to store this thing for 5 months. Filson vest. N/A Dante Beatrix Diaper bag. NWOT Ferragamo bit loafers Oliver Goldsmith women's sunglasses. Mint. Too bad they're bifocals.... Classic Jazz LP box set Ties