or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Been under the weather for the past few days. When you have a child who is sick, you better be sure you'll be catching whatever they have. Oh well. Went over to my parent's house today to help with some spring cleaning. Found some old t-shirts from my high school days that I thought were long gone. They were folded up way in the back of the linen closet. No idea how they got there. Keeping a few that have sentimental value, but might be selling this one. As cool as it is,...
That is the Eddie Bauer logo.@DanM, that's a nice place! Congrats! Very jealous...
Rough day today. Got a call from my father telling me that my uncle had just passed away. Thought maybe a little thrifting would help clear my mind. Didn't help much, but was good to get out of the house. 3 Hong Kong custom suits with Scabal fabrics. They flannels almost feellike wool/cashmere blend. They measure around a 46 R. Available
Score!! Likely made by local tailor over there. I'll agree, they look to be a variation of the Advisor's pattern. Well done!
Hate this. And you know if you're the first to email, you'll probably be the last one they will contact, as the newest messages are always right on top of the email inbox.
Some awesome stuff for sale this week and going very cheap! All items end Sunday evening (3/13). All items start at $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Suits/Sportcoats Recent Ermenegildo Zegna Couture 15 milmil 15 Navy Stripe Blazer Sportcoat 46 R Recent Samuelsohn Brown Blue Prince of Wales Check 2 Btn Super 120's Suit 46 L Recent Samuelsohn Navy Blue Pinstripe 2 Btn Super 110's Wool Suit 46...
$6.99 is on the cheaper side ( most here are $8.99), but my post was tongue-in-cheek.
Super rare Evisu x Calvin Klein collab. $6.99 was a tad steep for me, so I did not kop. Can proxy.
Wow......
Mattabisch is Kiton, IIRC.