or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I need to book a flight to SF.....
^^^That is insane!^^ Passed on a current label Zegna for $50?
Got kinda down today after talking with a fellow thrifter about the good old days but found a couple things to bring my spirits back up again. Cool late 40's-50's Woolrich Woolen Mills jacket. My size but sleeves are a tad short. I'll make it work. Awesome styling. Bellowed pockets, etc. The elusive Quidinci. Minty "dad jeans". Some selvedge Tellason John Graham Mellor. Sz 30 Found these last week but think I forgot to post. Picked up this cool...
Those are awesome! I'd say 70's.
Great stuff ending this Saturday (1/24) evening (for those of you who want to watch the game on Sunday and not worry about auctions ending). Everything starts at $4.99 with no reserves and stuff is going very cheap this week. Deals to be had. http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=371236230819&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops Recent Isaia Napoli Blue Brown Stripe Spread Collar Cotton Dress Shirt 17 x 36 Fray for Neiman...
Lookin good, Wes. It's all coming together!
I just can't get over that Ferragamo coat...
Couple staple suits. Both solid navy. Jil Sander Tailor Made, Eu 52 R. Slim. 2 Btn. Center Vent. Flat front trousers with button fly. Such an awesome suit. Current label Zegna. Eu 54 R. High Performance Micronsphere fabric. Kind of a streaky navy color. 2 btn. Side vents. Flat front trousers.
Great color and right vintage. Not my favorite style but probably still worth grabbing.The "puffer" style jackets are what is hot, though.
Wow! I'd guess 60's or older on those Bean Boots. Speaking of which, shoutout to EasyE for an awesome pair of 8" Bean Boots. Went to the new LL Bean Store in the Mall of America a few months back to buy a pair only to find they were completely sold out (and online too).