or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Right pattern for sure. Those are both Vietnam-era tiger stripe. The left pair is obviously a repro by Tru-Spec. Any labels on the pair on the right?
I would throw the phrase "flight suit" in there too. Either way, that thing is a huge pile of money.
It is indeed. Not only that, but that is the early stuff (1967), right after it was developed. No date code in the DSA # and that font that you mention is on the early stuff (pre 1968). You did very well, my friend.
Saw a Veyron a couple years ago while out making my rounds. Couldn't believe it. The car costs about as much as some of the most expensive homes in our state.
@SpooPoker These went on the top of the promo shelf for those coloring books. Stupidly passed on one of those coloring books last week.
Dang, that Ittierre label really throws you off.
Wow, I'm surprised you haven't found Camp 7 before.
Been so out of it in the clothing department lately, I've slightly considered picking up Thomas Pink shirts.....
I've gotta say, the new label is just awful. Looks cheap to me, something that you'd see on a fake. What were the execs at Polo thinking? Prime example of "If it isn't broke, don't fix it".
Apparently these are a thing. Also, pop!