or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Glad to hear you got your bag back!Travel tip: Whenever I travel, I either a) dress like a plebe and pack my LL Bean polos and Eddie Bauer shorts (basically how I dress 85% of the time anyway) or b) pack the nice stuff (things I care about the most) into a small carry-on suitcase and bring it with me on the plane.
These are probably the first notable clothing finds I've had here in months (had to go to LA to get my clothing fix). Used to be great, but lately it seems like the clothing supply here just dried up.
Yeah, that about sums up my one and only experience there. A friend who went with almost got his hand cut up when he tried to pick up a pair of Red Wing boots off the floor. Apparently those were part of one guy's pile.Found a few things today.Haven't found shell in forever. Florshiem Imperial PTB V-cleats. 11 D. Available.
Less than a year old.
Some really great stuff for sale this week. All items start at $4.99 with no reserves. Everything ends this Sunday (5/29) evening! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=152089002378&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Tailored Suit Supply Napoli Navy Blue Pinstripe 2 Btn Side Vent 110's Wool Suit 38 40 L Suit Supply Napoli Gray Flannel 3 Roll 2 Btn Peak Lapel Blazer Jacket US 40 42 R Recent Brioni Blk Gold Houndstooth 2 Btn Colonna Wool Cashmere Silk...
Pass. Run of the mill sateen utility shirt.Field jackets (M-1944, M-1951, M-65, etc) and combat clothing (camo and OD green) are generally pretty desirable because most were worn into the ground and decent examples are hard to find.
+1 on Poshmark. My wife just sold some Toms on there in a day. Got a good price too.
Found the same pair a few years ago. So many awesome details, but didn't look like they did too hot on the bay, so I kept em.
1980's repro by Tiger Stripe Products (that small green label on back of the button placket at the bottom. Should have a date. probably 1985-1988. Fantastic stuff and made to the original specs. Really high quality and is still sought after. Won't come close to the value of the real deal, but still worth $40-$50 or so.
^^^ Someone got a great deal! Crap, wish I had seen those sooner... Great stuff for sale this week. Everything ends this Sunday (5/22) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371619060989&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Suits & Sportcoats Recent Ravazzolo Black Purple Pinstripe Hand Tailored Side Vent Suit 44 46 L Recent Oxxford Clothes Brown Wool Cashmere Cambridge Jacket 3 Btn Blazer 42...