or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Sorry for the lighting. Damp and dreary day here and my camera sucks. My wife took this picture as I was adjusting my cuff. Turned out to be the best shot. Oh well. Vintage Eddie Bauer cap Freemans Sporting Club Rag & Bone Eden shirt Hartford Denim Co. Brothers Crisp
Nothing earth shattering but at least I'm not coming out empty handed like I was for awhile. First time finding this current label.
Some great stuff ending this Sunday (5/24) evening! Many things will likely go cheap due to Memorial Day weekend. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves (except the sunglasses)! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Sportcoats 2013 Banana Republic Tailored Fit Gray Glen Plaid 2 Btn Peak Lapel Suit 42 R Recent Ermenegildo Zegna Solid Black Modern 3 Btn Side Vent Wool Suit US 44 L Modern Canali Solid Brown...
Just added Minneapolis.
Can anyone use some of leather drive belts. Over 80 years old, might be over 100 years old. One is 4 1/2" wide and the other is 2" wide. Not sure how long but there is a decent amount of leather here. No idea what you could do with them but figured the crafty-minded folks on here might figure out a use for them. Recused them out of an old barn. Free for the cost of shipping.
This is why I thrift wearing Clarks sandals, shorts and an LL Bean graphic t-shirt. Stealth mode. Wait, this exists?? Can you proxy? It appears I have some catching up to do.
Boy this moved quick. Page 3 already?
After an entire week of finding nothing, I struck gold this morning on my Saturday morning circuit. Everything currently N/AFirst time finding Dior Homme denim! Did a little research. These are the A/W 06 Cummerbund jeans. [[SPOILER]] The patina on this one is awesome.Was pretty happy with these until someone told me a guy was there earlier and cleared about 30 LPs.
I just can't get over how cheap/fake that new Polo label looks. Why change something that isn't broken? They had the old logo/label since the beginning and it became iconic, why change it now?
Congrats, Spoo! I may be wrong but I think he may have meant it is unstable server/storage-wise. The timing was probably just a coincidence.That's an awesome find! Any other labels or markings? They look to be WWII-issue chinos. The exact type that Dockers K-1 are replicating. Not sure if they are a repro or not. Maybe Buzz Rickson if a repro? If original and in that condition, that's a huge score (not sure what the monetary value would be but I've never found a pair, ever...