or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Saw these on Wednesday. Definitely cool but wasn't too sure on coveralls. They looked 60's to me.
I can't believe I'm asking this, but is this Hilfiger fake? No label inside the collar area (nor a sign that there ever was one), just this fabric content label. No label inside the pockets either. Doesn't feel "knock-off-cheap". Embroideries are nice, etc. I paid up for it too so if it is a fake, back it goes. [[SPOILER]]
+1. NM left us but the least they could have done was leave us the discount store like Saks had the courtesy to do. Agreed on the chicken sandwich place. I make it a point to get one each time I hit the outlet mall.
Couldn't make it to that sale today, but a friend managed to go. I "phone shopped" for awhile but couldn't really pull the trigger on anything. Probably will regret it, but oh well. Had a great day today regardless. I also managed to catch my son in the Isaia section ogling over some sport coats. I had to break the news to him that it would be at least another 10-12 years until he'll fit into one.
With how many pieces of clothing passes through our hands, I would never expect something I sell/gift/proxy to be kept forever. Everything in my closet will be sold/traded/gifted/donated at some point.
Congrats!!! I've seen that check lining on some Borrelli pieces, and judging by the quality of the guy's other stuff, the fact that he has Borrelli shirts and that retail price, that would be my guess. Plus the square label near the collar is similar to Borrelli's as well.As for me, I had a dry run today. Hit 6 thrifts and came out empty-handed from every one.
I fear Halloween for this exact reason. I've never experienced this situation first-hand but you just lived my nightmare. Can't imagine all the Kiton, Brioni, Isaia, Savile Row stuff that's been cut up, vomited on, painted and thrown away because "it was just a cheap thrift store suit I bought for a costume". On another note, I recall a time going into my local GW to find a guy who loved bold, colorful Talbott BOC and Seven Fold ties donated a bunch of them. I happily...
Synergy! Found this same shirt a couple days ago. Just finished "the treatment" on the collar.
Had another decent run today.Anyone need an espresso machine?Unworn.Italian made pipes. [[SPOILER]]
Almost forgot this guy.