or Connect

Posts by Nataku

All the time. It's worked out in my favor more than a few times. Doesn't hurt to ask. Never got told "No" either. You just have to know how to word the conversation and sound professional. Starting the conversation off with "Hello, my name is ........ and I want more of your old clothes. Please sell them to me now!" simply would not end well.Truth.This.Been insanely slow here lately. Only two recent finds worth mentioning.Fritz the Cat t-shirt. N/A Steven Alan unstructured...
I've thrifted the same area that Jompso hits many a time and I can personally attest to the fact that it is indeed a thrifting mecca. I could easily see that stuff coming out of there over the course of a couple days. Great haul!
Found a bunch of electronic stuff today. No clue what some of it is or does. Any ideas what this is? It's marked Roland. Is it a part of something? Didn't this label have something to do with Oxxford? So bummed it fits more like a 46 than the tagged size (44). Available Found some money hanging on the rack. N/A And these. NWOT. N/A
Lots of awesome stuff for sale this week. If you're M in shirts, this is your lucky week! Everything ends this Sunday (4/19) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Shirts/Tops Recent Burberry Brit Blue Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirt Nova Check Trim Sz M Recent Burberry Brit Navy Turquoise Oversize Nova Check Plaid Flannel Shirt Sz M Thom Browne New York White Heavy...
All depends (pinstripe, solid, color, etc) but I'd say I'd rather have the jacket most of the time. Speaking of orphans, I came upon this sad catch-and-release yesterday. Alfred Dunhill by Zegna. Older but 2 button, side vents and solid charcoal. Also my first Escorial find. No pants anywhere.
Hit a bunch of stores yesterday with not much luck. I did grab these, though. Vtg Marmot Mountain Works vest. N/A Recent Adrian Jules houndstooth SC. Feels like wool/cashmere. Unvented. ~42 R. Available
Unfortunately not. Neat piece, though. Never seen one before.
Is it sad that I can spot the spines of The Beach Boys "Endless Summer" and The Moody Blues Seventh Sojourn in there?
Wait, is that a blazer?! Maker? Size?