or Connect

Posts by Nataku

One of the flippers I used to deal with snatched a Loro Piana (actual LP, not just the fabric) cashmere car coat from a new arrival rack. Basically right from under my nose. She then pranced around the store with the label purposely facing out as an 'FU' to anyone who knew what it was.
Whaaaaa......
Pretty sure those are whipcord.@va230815I believe Henry Cottons is a European label with classic country-wear styling. Quality is decent and the price-point was a little above J. Crew. This is just based off what I read somewhere about 10 years ago when I found a jacket from them. Things may have changed.
Awesome place! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics. What part of town?
Hmm, this looks like a Lulu shirt. At least the trip won't be a complete waste. Still has the label too. Wait a minute....
Glad someone grabbed em!
All items end tomorrow, Sunday 4/17 evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! Lots of great stuff going cheap! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Shirts/Tops Suit Supply White Pique Cotton L/S Spread Collar Polo Pullover Shirt 17 L XL Lululemon Men's Light As Air Tech II Short Sleeve T Shirt Athletic Run Fitness L Thom Browne New York Blue Gray Full Zip Loopwheeled Japan Sweatshirt Hoodie 3 M NWT...
Was beat by about 5 minutes to a fresh stack of sealed 80's punk/metal/new wave LPs at GW. I've been on the other end of this situation many times, but man it sucks to see what you're missing. The day wasn't a total loss, though. Finally found one of these guys. Quilted goose down shirt. Sadly this one is just a hair too small. Still, I will rock it until I find one that fits me better. Great color combo too. Also scored these for super...
Been hearing rumors from both customers and employees that they have been hoarding everything and sending all the good stuff to their e-commerce site. That's a good sign that some stuff is still making it to the floor. Maybe it finally got through to them that they need to toss us a bone once in a while to keep us coming back.
Thrift by your work? Haven't found anything there in months. Maybe hope is still out there...