or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Both. Value-wise it's probably like a decent RG shirt. Duck camo is hot and duck camo chamois cloth shirts by Five Brother, Woolrich, Eddie Bauer, etc do well.
I think that may be the most valuable find ever posted in this thread.
Damn. That is insane! Makes me wish I knew left from right about art. Just can't figure it out and trying to decipher/ID an artist's signature seems to be half the battle.Not all the time...... [[SPOILER]] Those look promising. Any other labels or markings? What do the buttons/snaps look like?
+1. I know Manhattan is a goldmine as far as quality but curious to know what the actual prices are.
Where've you been, man!? Haven't seen you round these parts in ages.
No idea on the maker but those tags make me think it's from the mid 60's-mid 70's. Neat piece, I've seen a couple similar ones over the years.
Some really cool stuff ending tomorrow (Sunday) evening! All items start at just $4.99 (with the exception of the Brioni suit) with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151612676276&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops Recent Isaia Napoli Neiman Marcus Bwn Blue Stripe Spread Collar Dress Shirt 16.5 Wild Robert Graham Yellow Blue Gingham Check Floral Sleeve Embroidery Shirt Sz L Wild Robert Graham Colorful...
Photos of yesterday's haul. 2 stores.N/AAvailable. Tory Burch is a US M. T-shirt is a vtg L (42-44). Suits are Eu 56 R. 3 btn. No vent.And some better photos of the LV [[SPOILER]]
I grab Lulu stuff if I can ID the model or if it's for myself or my wife. Scrolling through thousands of eBay listings trying to find the damned model name of the shirt you have isn't my favorite past-time. Then on page 95 you find the same one as your's but it sold for $18 and that guy didn't know the model name either. It doesn't do as well as it used to resale-wise and people snatch it up so fast around here I rarely see it anymore.Rick Owens in Minnesota?!It's actually...
[[SPOILER]]