or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Pain is holding this in your hand, but not being able to buy it because it hasn't been "processed" yet. "Processed" meaning the record guy in the back will buy it and it will never make it out to the floor. Should have made a little effort to try and buy it, but knew it wouldn't get me anywhere.
So that's why I haven't been finding any decent glasses/sunglasses at GW.......
Hit a farm sale this morning. Couldn't pass this up. No idea on age. Guessing 1930's or older? Available Pulled this out of a cabinet in the barn. WWII Herringbone Twill USMC jacket.
Good! I think this would still be considered brown dominant ERDL camo. The very last of it. Not as valuable as the Vietnam era stuff, but still should bring in a decent return and worth saving from being used as a Halloween costume. In 1979, they switched to a slightly different pattern that is sometimes referred to as "transitional" or "RDF". Was right before the Woodland camo that we know today was developed in the early 80's.
Thanks! He's a chick magnet. Get's a lot of attention from the ladies. Haha!Isaia jeans are a size 34, unfortunately.
Funny you mention that. He's been with me when I've had most of my big hauls over the past year and a half or so.
Today's haul. Haven't found a thing here in months. Bergdorf made by... and found this guy a week or two ago. Can't remember if I posted it or not. Usually don't pick up AG, but these were cheap, in mint condition and slim.
Almost didn't go out today because my son wasn't cooperating. Gave him some raisins and he was fine after that.
Nope, garage sale. About 5 minutes from my house. Almost all are in excellent shape. Those two Cream albums are mint. Hard to find those, even in beat-up condition!