or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow, seriously? This coupled with the news story I heard on the radio about them last week about them cheating charities out of money really make me not want to shop there anymore.
+1. I am known to have my wife kill spiders for me. However, I did kill a pretty good size spider with a can of WD-40 and a lighter on the garage floor of our first home. Left a mark.
I would have thought they were shell myself by the crappy listing. Would have been worth the gamble if they were shell.The stuff is pretty cool and not terribly made either. One jacket I saw had a hand-attached collar. Seems he sourced manufacturing from at least a couple different makers throughout Europe. The Italian ones are the best. The styling and cuts are great too. Patch pockets, pick stitching, hacking pockets and lots of cool, small details. I'm kind of sad that...
The LBM 1911 jackets I came across once were tiny. I would have needed to size up 2 sizes if I bought one.
Did a little personal shopping yesterday at the outlet mall. Made me wish I had went on Friday or even Saturday. Stores were pretty much cleaned out, though I did find a few things left that I took a liking to and prices were pretty dang cheap.Filson wool Cruiser shirts x 2.Pendleton shadow plaid fitted board shirt. Pattern reissued from 1958.Figured I'd take some better photos of that Loro Piana vest I found last week. Pockets feel like they're lined with velvet....
This.Glad to see you're still around! I really want to thrift SF someday...
Same here. Went to one of two "nice" Marshalls in the metro area and was knee deep in Carhartt, Buffalo by David Bitton and North Face. Not a single suit or blazer in the entire store.
There's some great items ending this Sunday, 11/30. Everything ends Sunday evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151479572059&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops Epaulet New York Blue Oxford Cloth Spread Collar Button Front Shirt. Sz Small Charvet Paris Blue Stripe Spread Collar F/C Cotton Dress Shirt. 15 x 34 Thomas Pink Prestige Purple Chevron Stripe Spread Collar...
I miss being able to do that.....
Wow! That's one helluva deal!