or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I have a pair I bought in Japan around 2002 or so that look like this. Same style labels and such. Not as light as those, though. I'd guess late 90's on yours.
+1. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Happy Birthday, Spoo!
Many great items for sale this week. Everything ends tomorrow (Sunday, Nov 9) evening. All items start at at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151461851846&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shoes Alden x J. Crew Cadet Black Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Bluchers Shoes 9 1/2 D $679 New Loake 1880 England Tan Brown Buckingham Perforated Toe Brogues US 8.5 $575 New RARE Adidas Originals ZX 8000 Burgundy...
Storm rider label? If so, they are indeed.
My God! I've been on this thread forever and this has to be my favorite piece of outerwear I've seen posted. If I found that and it fit me, it would never leave my closet!
I don't get out that far. This was in metropolitan red-neck country. Anoka County.
Found this inside the minty (possibly even unworn) late 60's tweed SC I bought today.
Do they fake Visvim? The uneven stitching throws me. How does the quality feel?
First of all, shoutout to 1ofTheCoolKids for helping my wife and I out on a CL purchase out in his neck of the woods! He saved us a lot of money! Today's finds: My apologies for the awful photos. I rely almost completely on natural lighting and today has been most dreary. Today was almost a complete bust until I hit a store that has my highest failure rate. 95% of the time I come out empty handed. It's in the middle of red neck country. Nice stuff sometimes gets...